Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 06:30 AM

Default The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

Owing to the continued interest in ePassporte, we would appreciate all comments, questions and answers to be kept in this one Official Thread, so that anyone needing information can find it or ask for it without having to search all over the forum for single point threads. This obviously helps everyone, whether they want to read about eP, or not.

Kindly refer people to this post, and please click Notify Moderator on any other eP threads you see.

If you are answering someone's query, or making a comment about someone's post, to make it clearer for all readers please start your post with the other poster's name.

Thank you for your support.

Thread #1 of 2 is here, and it already includes tons of good information.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:08 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

I would just like to say that EPP has worked excellently for me, although I am only a low stakes player, and I haven't actually attempted to get money out of them at any point. After I have my recent bills caught up, I'm going to get their ATM/real VISA, and hopefully continue to be as happy as the proverbial lark.

My only complaint is that it usually takes a day or two for a site to get funds INTO the EPP account, but it takes less than a second for funds to transfer to the site from the EPP account. :|
I think that's pretty standard though?
Old 04-01-2007, 04:02 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

Hey guys just wanted to see if anyone had similar experience, my charter one bank card works fine with epassporte and i have withdrawn to my charter one bank from there with no problem (only 3-4 days btw not bad at all), now I tried to link my chase card and it was declined.
I called chase and they told me that they can't do any transactions with epassporte since they were informed by federal reserve that the company transacts with gambling sites only, I talked to a manager and he wouldn't lift a block for epassporte for me.
Do you think they will accept bank wires from epassporte or will bounce them back ???
Old 04-01-2007, 06:13 PM

Default Re: EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)where did you use your cards?

Hi All,
I recently got epassporte all set up.Took 10 days+a couple of weeks for card to arrive.I used card at atm once and it worked just fine.I Tried to use Virtual Visa at Itunes,they shot back and said "no,please use an American Visa."

My question to all- Where have you had succsess with Virtual Visa?Anyone had any success/failure At Amazon,DEll etc.?

I think it would be a great thing to have a list of places (both online and b+m where we would all know what to expect.

Ill start. Virtual visa did not work for Me at I tunes.

Thanks.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:18 PM

EPass customer service eats my ass
Old 04-01-2007, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
EPass customer service eats my a**

[/ QUOTE ]
I was going to ask, how is their support now? Seriously, has it gotten ANY better?
Old 04-01-2007, 09:07 PM

I made my initial deposit to epassporte using a Prepaid Mastercard, so I haven't even hooked up any bank info or anything.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:13 AM

""My epassporte experience.

Created account through eppassporte's website.

Use my bank debit card to load my account. This would be the equivalent of loading using a credit card. Receive my pending transaction immediately. Verified pending transaction. Money was avaible. From Stars cashier page, clicked on epassporte, entered my account info and funds were there immediately. Took about 10 minutes total.

Added my bank account as another funding method. Received 2 micro deposits 8 business days later. I have not funded epassporte or withdranwn using this method.

1st cashout from Stars to epassporte. Took a small cashout from Stars to epassporte on Friday night. Original deposit was in epassorte account immediately. Remaining funds above my original hit my epassporte account on Wednesday.

One morning for no reason my epassporte balance went to -$2.00, but was back to correct amount in the afternoon.

Paid my cell phone bill using the virtual visa.

Cashed out again from Stars to epassporte. Took about 3 hours for funds to hit my epassporte account.

Signed up at FTP and deposited using epassporte. Funds were available on FTP immediately.

So my experience has been mostly positive. If I needed to cashout funds I would request a check. Not sure epassporte is the best method for withdraw.""

Just wanted to add, made 1st Cashout from FTP to Epass this weekend. FTP --> Epass ~4 hours
Old 04-02-2007, 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
EPass customer service eats my ass

[/ QUOTE ]
This was the last post of the last thread and I don't think anyone saw it:

[censored] epassporte. [censored] this [censored] piece of [censored] company.

I forgot to notify the company before traveling to Thailand. This was a little negligent on my part, but obviously understandable. I made two withdrawals in Thailand and they froze my account. Totally understandable. But they never actually notified me that my account had been locked. I was even able to log in normally, check my balance etc. Only when I tried to send a peer transfer did I get a message informing me my account was temporarily suspended. WTF? [censored] [censored].

I then sent them a message on the internal message thing. I waited three days and heard nothing. I couldn't call them because my Vonage phone wouldn't work on the [censored] POS backwater internet connection we had. Finally we got our new connection and I called them. I was informed I would be getting an email. When a similar thing occurred with neteller, all they needed to do was call me and ask me some basic security questions. Epass wants a picture of my dick:

Quote:
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
• A Copy of a Government Issued Photo ID
• A Copy of a voided check
• A Copy of the most recent bank statement of the checking account
• A Copy of the Front AND Back of the Credit/Debit card used to load the ePassporte Account.
• A Copy of the most recent statement of the Credit/Debit card used to load the ePassporte Account, which clearly displays your address (or a copy of a Utility bill with legible address, if not on your Credit/Debit card statement).

Obviously I don't travel with a copy of my bank statement and canceled checks. So I explain that I'm in foreign country and don't have my bank statement, but happily provide extra information like scans of my visa stamps and even a picture of me holding my passport.

I hear nothing for 3 1/2 days.

I call them again and they tell me there was a problem and my pictures were never actually sent along with my message.
Great [censored]! Thanks for the fantastic [censored] communication!

I resend the information, don't hear anything for 24 hrs and call them. "We'll send you an email soon!" [censored] wonderful. It only took them another 12 hours.

I get an email telling me that the debit card I sent in is wrong and that they still need my bank statement. I reply and tell them that card I scanned is a replacement because I lost the original. It has my name, is from the same bank, and has an expiration date several months after the original. This shouldn't be a problem, right? I once again tell them that I don't have my most recent bank statement because I'M IN A FOREIGN [censored] COUNTRY AND CAN'T GET MAIL. HOW [censored] DENSE CAN YOU BE? I ask if screenshots from my online account will be ok.

48 hours pass.

I just called them and explain my situation. I'm told that I need A [censored] LETTER FROM THE MOTHER [censored] BANK EXPLAINING THAT MY CARD WAS REPLACED. LOOK [censored], I'M IN A FOREIGN [censored] COUNTRY AND CAN'T GET MAIL FROM MY BANK. The rep says he'll talk with his supervisor about it. After a few minutes he gets back on the line. Nope, they still need A [censored] LETTER FROM THE MOTHER [censored] BANK. I ask if a screenshot from the online banking site will be ok. He says he doesn't know. "YOU DON'T KNOW? HOW THE [censored] CAN YOU NOT [censored] KNOW? I'M OBVIOUSLY WHO I SAY I AM AND AM IN [censored] THAILAND WHERE I CAN'T RECEIVE MAIL." He says he's sorry, but it's company policy verify this. On the plus side, they seem to no longer be caring about the bank statement. [censored] this [censored] company.

I just sent in screenshots of purchases made with my old card and another showing the address matching what epass has on file. How long until they try to [censored] me some more? [censored] you [censored] you [censored] you. If anyone from epass is reading this, [censored] you, your [censored] company is going to go [censored] bankrupt. And you're unknowingly raising another man's child.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:09 AM

Got my two small deposits in checking in about 3 business days. However it says it will take 7 business days for it to be in my epass account. Is that what others have experienced?
Closed Thread