Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy

View Poll Results: How long should mods ban Ray Bonnett?
3 days is enough for a first (?) offence 10 23.26%
3 months and not a day less 1 2.33%
PERMABAN! 10 23.26%
unban him, he a retarded troll who provides endless entertainment 22 51.16%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2007, 12:17 AM

Default Re: help me know what type of videos to make

ya replayers, im sick of hearing bigjoe talk about football games at time recording and z32fanatic complain about his ten page paper due
Old 11-26-2007, 03:41 AM

Just to add something different. disregard if you already offer this but I would like to see a video of how to use software to review leaks and what not. info on what stats to consider using on table overlay, why. How and what hhs to review and some tips and tricks that you may use such as ahk scripts or how to choose which hands to review. maybe a quick glance with no commentary to what it actually looks like and how you even consider 10 plus tables. Basically, more of a how to review/ study and introduce software tricks. would pay up to 40$ depending on how much info offered. more for the low limit noobs.

and also, video of where you lose. e.g. you record 4 tables and only money once. I would be willing to pay up to 3 dollars a table per losing video.(if that even makes sense). Watching winning videos doesn't give noobs a sense of somebody spite calling or what its like to make right plays but lose and why it was the right move. you could offer a couple vids and wouldn't need to make new ones obviously. I think this idea is very important because its hard for noobs to understand emotionally what its like to money 4, lose 6 but still show profit. Maybe show graphs on losing streaks so we can relate.

The 1st idea better than the 2nd but just offering different ideas to what I personally would pay money to watch. Congrats on all your success.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:44 AM

Right now, I am only 9 tabling on my laptop and use no software. I am pretty sure z32 and joe play a few more games but with no software. As for making live videos of a random 4 tabling session, we have done that in the past and people seemed to like it, so I will be making some more of those.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:47 AM

mtt videos recorded live would be amazing. like all the sunday tourneys but thats probably asking a lot im sure
Old 11-26-2007, 03:50 AM

Sunday Mtt's would be interesting.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just to add something different. disregard if you already offer this but I would like to see a video of how to use software to review leaks and what not. info on what stats to consider using on table overlay, why. How and what hhs to review and some tips and tricks that you may use such as ahk scripts or how to choose which hands to review. maybe a quick glance with no commentary to what it actually looks like and how you even consider 10 plus tables. Basically, more of a how to review/ study and introduce software tricks. would pay up to 40$ depending on how much info offered. more for the low limit noobs.

and also, video of where you lose. e.g. you record 4 tables and only money once. I would be willing to pay up to 3 dollars a table per losing video.(if that even makes sense). Watching winning videos doesn't give noobs a sense of somebody spite calling or what its like to make right plays but lose and why it was the right move. you could offer a couple vids and wouldn't need to make new ones obviously. I think this idea is very important because its hard for noobs to understand emotionally what its like to money 4, lose 6 but still show profit. Maybe show graphs on losing streaks so we can relate.

The 1st idea better than the 2nd but just offering different ideas to what I personally would pay money to watch. Congrats on all your success.

[/ QUOTE ]
There are plenty of videos on sngicons where the hero doesn't money on any of the tables.
This is not an issue.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:57 AM

4 tables of micro sng's like 5's and 10's, while discussing the optimal strategy and such.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im sick of hearing bigjoe talk about football games

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I love bigjoe videos so much, my favourite is the one where he randomly wants to tell about his new bed and shows a picture of it! <3

Anyways Id like to see you eating 27s alive fiery
Old 11-26-2007, 01:47 PM

i would like to see you 4table mid or low limit sngs - but everything will come i will watch - tytyty - a great thing for the low limit sng players!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 02:49 PM

I voted for a single, mid-limit SNG. The mid limits have enough of all types of players that something should be relevant to players at any level. It's also most likely that a serious player plays the mid levels when decides he wants to take the next step to getting better.

Definitely use the replayer. Dead air kills your audience's attention and there's nothing like the early stages of a SNG to create a whole lot of dead air. It also allows you to pause and discuss, say after folding 93o from the CO in level 2, what hands you would play in that position, how, and why.

As far as an analysis video, I suggested it to one of the major training sites, and they seemed more in to just collecting videos of random STT players playing and yammering, so the "market" might not be there. It does seem like a very good idea as a gift to the forum though. The downside is it's probably 50x more work to make per unit time than a live play video and at least 20x harder than a replayer one. It seems like the kind of thing that has to either be free or really expensive.

Maybe you could put in just a little chat berating, for old times' sake? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Also, anyone who said they would pay any less than $20+ for a FJ video is misguided. If it's for sale at all it's worth at least $20.