Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 01:51 PM

Default Re: ATM issues

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I withdrew $1000 yesterday, and tried to do so today. It didn't work, though I had sufficient balance. A $100 withdrawal did work (but not $400, the next highest number I tried).

My understanding was that I have a limit of 20 ATM withdrawals a month, with a max of $1240 per withdrawal.

Am I misunderstanding that? Is the TOTAL ATM withdrawal amount a month $1240? Because that would suck.

EDIT: Just reviewed Thread #2 -- def. not the case it should be $1240 per month . . . but not sure why I'm having the problem. Perhaps it didn't 'reset' yet, I'll try again tomorrow. I'll also try taking the money from checking instead of credit card, but not sure why that would be relevant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, seriously? You can't see how this would be relevant? Always select checking when you are doing withdrawals at an ATM (unless you are getting a cash advance from an actual credit card).

[/ QUOTE ]

I always use the credit option when I withdraw via ATM with my epassporte card. Didn't know any of the other options would work.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:03 PM

I always use credit card when withdrawing.

I tried to get my limit increased for $300/day and after I sent them everything they said my balance was too low. What does that mean?

I keep no money on ePassporte. I just cash out and then deposit to a new site or take the cash out from the ATM. Do you need to keep a running total to get a higher ATM limit?
Old 10-12-2007, 07:09 PM

i paid 5 dollars to upgrade my account in there to be abl to take out 600 a day
i usually withdraw 2000-3000 at a time into epassporte from a poker site
Old 10-12-2007, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I withdrew $1000 yesterday, and tried to do so today. It didn't work, though I had sufficient balance. A $100 withdrawal did work (but not $400, the next highest number I tried).

My understanding was that I have a limit of 20 ATM withdrawals a month, with a max of $1240 per withdrawal.

Am I misunderstanding that? Is the TOTAL ATM withdrawal amount a month $1240? Because that would suck.

EDIT: Just reviewed Thread #2 -- def. not the case it should be $1240 per month . . . but not sure why I'm having the problem. Perhaps it didn't 'reset' yet, I'll try again tomorrow. I'll also try taking the money from checking instead of credit card, but not sure why that would be relevant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, seriously? You can't see how this would be relevant? Always select checking when you are doing withdrawals at an ATM (unless you are getting a cash advance from an actual credit card).

[/ QUOTE ]

I always use the credit option when I withdraw via ATM with my epassporte card. Didn't know any of the other options would work.

[/ QUOTE ]

they don't. he's talking out of his ass.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:58 AM

Default Re: Withdrawal from site issues

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my epass cashouts have usually been fast but my latest one has taken 8 days so far. anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

same. it has been deducted from my epass balance and listed on online statement for 8 or so days, but still isn't even pending in bank account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Days 6, 7 and 8 for me on 3 cashouts.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple"> Has anyone received a withdrawal (ePass---&gt;bank acc.) who made the withdrawal request after October 1st? (really important, need to know whether I'll need to arrange some short-term loans to cover bills coming due soon) </font>
Old 10-13-2007, 06:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my epass cashouts have usually been fast but my latest one has taken 8 days so far. anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

same. it has been deducted from my epass balance and listed on online statement for 8 or so days, but still isn't even pending in bank account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Days 6, 7 and 8 for me on 3 cashouts.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple"> Has anyone received a withdrawal (ePass---&gt;bank acc.) who made the withdrawal request after October 1st? (really important, need to know whether I'll need to arrange some short-term loans to cover bills coming due soon) </font>

[/ QUOTE ]My cashout to US bank on sep 30th cleared. My cashout Oct 4th has not.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:50 AM

anyone take money out of the atm or buy something with the epass card in the last few days?
Old 10-13-2007, 10:33 AM

I made successful purchases October 8th and 9th.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone take money out of the atm or buy something with the epass card in the last few days?

[/ QUOTE ]

I took out 6 bills at ATM yesterday.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

payed 2 bills and purchased tickets using the virtual visa yesterday,.