Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2006, 10:52 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 10-19-2006, 10:55 PM

Default Re: Dude stalking my girlfriend

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I was in my home state I'd get a crew of guys together and rough him up, but I'm not. But for what it's worth, neither is he.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would that make you feel like a man, lol? You want the respect of this chick, don't come onto OOT asking how to trace a phonecall, just be ready for him to roll by again, and when he does demand he get out of his car and [censored] him up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm confused, you're rediculing me for suggesting that intimidation is a solution, but then you suggest the same thing? As for the "respect of this chick" remark, I'm not trying to impress anyone, her or you. I'm just frustrated with how the police are handling it and looking for any advice that can be offered. If you can't offer it, stfu.

If you're being serious, I don't live with her, so waiting around to [censored] him up when he drives by is not an option, beside the fact that he's significantly more dangerous than I am due to being a total maniac. Intimidation is not really an option in this scenario, I only mentioned it as something I'd consider if I was at home where I have lots of intimidating redneck friends.
Old 10-19-2006, 10:55 PM

Awesome avatar Degen. *snorts*
Old 10-19-2006, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm confused, you're rediculing me for suggesting that intimidation is a solution,

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I just laughed at your remark. Listen, it's not the end of the world. He's just a heart-broken bipolar nut, he has friends call his ex via phone and make lame comments, he doesn't sound like he's really very sophisticated at all, nor worthy of all this panicking.

And since you already claim to be frustrated with the polices handling of this matter, my advice stands - don't sweat it. If you see him again, beat his ass. It's really that simple.
Old 10-19-2006, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She woke up with him in her room and didnt press charges?

Im sorry to say this but she is pretty dumb. Hes going to keep doing [censored] because she has let him get away with it. Why wouldnt you press charges?

[/ QUOTE ]

At the time she was pretty traumatized and even when I met her she still felt sorry for the guy. They dated for like three years, and apparently his father abused him and whatnot. I've pretty much talked her out of feeling any sympathy for the guy, and if we can nail him on anything this time we're definitely pressing charges. But right now we have phone calls we can't trace and surveillance videos we can't watch and the police told her flat out that the detective who she would have to get to order the subpoena would most likely not even bother to look at the case. We live in a relatively major metropolitan area and their attitude is that they have bigger fish to fry.
Old 10-19-2006, 11:03 PM

T-R-O!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-20-2006, 12:07 AM

Default This Happen to Me Once...

[ QUOTE ]
She doesn't hear from him for a bit, then wakes up one day and he's in her bedroom (doors were locked). He is drunk but not aggressive, police come, she doesn't press charges

[/ QUOTE ]
This happen to me once. Tell her to stay in her own place with the doors UNlocked. Hide in the closet with a video camera and wait. When he comes inside start filming. After he chops up the body jump out of the closet and say,
"HA HA HA HA!!!! I have this on tape. YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL !!!"
Old 10-20-2006, 12:20 AM

Seems to me the police are going to have to catch this guy red handed before they do anything. There are ways you can do this.

Next time he calls her, she should try to trick him into coming over. Just have her say something like "oh don't you DARE come over her, don't you DARE." This guy seems like the kind of retard who would see that as a challenge, and wouldn't want to back down. Then have her call the police and say that someone who she has a restraining order on is coming over to do harm to her. As soon as he shows up, he gets arrested, you can press charges, and you have the cops to back up your story.

Or you could just beat his ass.
Old 10-20-2006, 12:33 AM

Restraining order or homicide

even money
Old 10-20-2006, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I appreciate any advice you guys can offer

[/ QUOTE ]

post pics of yr gf