Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2007, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Yak Cards Version 1

[ QUOTE ]
Bar,

is there a way to change the backs on your cards to like an all red/blue/something bright instead of the "FTP" logo?

[/ QUOTE ]

sure - i'll post later

yak, nice job on those cards, bro
Old 04-22-2007, 01:49 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

[ QUOTE ]
Lots of awesome cards in this thread, but none were quite exactly what I wanted. I liked the bright cards, but hated the T. So I rebuilt my own set.

Cards.png

CardSmall.png

[/ QUOTE ]

Can anyone redo these to work with the update? That would be sweeeeet!
Old 04-22-2007, 01:54 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...;vc=1&nt=51
Old 04-22-2007, 02:11 PM

I like em. I am getting a small green pixel (transparency issue i think?) at the corners of the cards. Let's see if i can figure out how to post a screen grab here [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Ok, can someone explain how to put a image in my post? lol
Old 04-22-2007, 03:05 PM

Those are the best chips Yak. They are the same ones i used before. Also, liked those seatrt's u made. I Photoshopped yours and made mine with a pink edge to match my smallbutton.

I love the cards too Yak. I wouldn't mind seeing a suit marker on each card of some sort.

Playing with em right now, and just noticed: I am using the red border backs, and it is quite similar to the red on the card face. How about making the red and green border backs, a dif shade of green/red or perhaps dif colors all together.

Excellent work Yak - top notch. KIU

Nevermind I love the red border :P

I am noticing a little bit of edge problems similar to what i got with bar's mod's. Like perhaps it is shifted a pixel one way or the other. Sometimes one of the hole cards might be just a pixel higher than your other hole card. Sometimes the black edge on the face of the hole card might be gone - so if they are the same suit, you cant see the edge of the top card (they bleed together).

Old 04-22-2007, 03:40 PM

OK. Software definitely isn't my area of expertise, but I was still able to have this working before the update. Now, I downloaded Bar Nuthin's theme, and the cards work good if I shrink them down tiny or make the tables bigger than I usually have them. BUT, I generally 4 table on my laptop, and in that setup, the look like the regular FT cards. What's my problem? I guess I could slightly enlarge or shrink each table, but I'm sure there's some easy fix that I'm just missing.

Oh, one other thing - what is the "full card" option supposed to do? I don't see any difference when its checked.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK. Software definitely isn't my area of expertise, but I was still able to have this working before the update. Now, I downloaded Bar Nuthin's theme, and the cards work good if I shrink them down tiny or make the tables bigger than I usually have them. BUT, I generally 4 table on my laptop, and in that setup, the look like the regular FT cards. What's my problem? I guess I could slightly enlarge or shrink each table, but I'm sure there's some easy fix that I'm just missing.

Oh, one other thing - what is the "full card" option supposed to do? I don't see any difference when its checked.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to overwrite cards0.png thru cards6.png
Old 04-22-2007, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about making the red and green border backs, a dif shade of green/red or perhaps dif colors all together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 04-22-2007, 05:54 PM

Just wanted to say Thanks, again, to Bar and Yak for all their time and effort they spent makin some sweet mod's 4 us!!!

Thx a lot guys.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2007, 06:08 PM

yak...u mind doin ur cards with pips? pips are crucial for me when 8+ tabling. thnx =)

great work so far btw