Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > High Stakes MTT
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2007, 08:46 PM

Default Re: Overpair garbage bla bla sunday mill

his range is fl draw set jj,tt here he can have jj,tt right? i was thinking that he should be dbl barreling every single hand in his range fl draw because he has good fold EQ and i think he would dbl barrel jj,tt on any non club turn for value vs ur possible fl draw and i think a good cash game player will realize that he can get a good player ( u said he knows u) off an overpair here as a bluff so he can bet it works 2 ways vs ur range. so i think the turn is a lot harder of a decision. if he bets around half pot i think ur getting to good of odds vs his range, if he bets the pot i think its a call because its more likely he'll play the 2 hands u beat like that than a set, if he bets 2/3 i think its a close decision because hes very like to make that bet with all 3 hands making a set a lil more likely then both hands u beat combined imo it seems like at best slightly ev so i fold and wait for much better spots, to a small bet like the 1 he did its a fold looks like an obv set. so i think i call flop and play turn like this and fold to river bet. what do i know though : )