Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What are your average earnings per month?
Less than 1000 PTBB per month 25 49.02%
From 1k PTBB to 2k PTBB per month 16 31.37%
From 2k PTBB to 3k PTBB per month 7 13.73%
More than 3k PTBB per month 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2007, 12:33 PM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

My first time was in college. There was a girl who wasn't that good looking but wanted me bad. She kept trying to get me to hang out with her, but I kept shooting her down as I really didn't like her. One night, I finally gave in and went to her dorm to watch a movie. Her roommate was out, so it was just the two of us. After the movie, we talked for a bit and then I decided to leave. She was trying to convince me to stay, but I was having none of it. I got my shoes and coat on and headed to the door. Since she couldn't talk me into staying, I guess she went to plan B and flat out tackled me and tried to pin me to the ground. I got out of it, but she wouldn't let me go. After a little bit, I gave up trying to leave and we just wrestled around for a little bit.

Eventually, we got tired and were just lying there on the floor. Her hand made its way into my pants. She undid my belt and started on my pants when her roommate walked in and started bitching about something. We couldn't go to my room because my roommate was there. She said she was doing some undergrad research and had a key to her lab. Figuring no one would be there at midnight on a Friday, she changes into a skirt, grabs a condom (I didn't have one) and we decide to head there.

The lab was empty as planned, but we passed a pair of janitors on the way in. I found that odd, but didn't think much of it. We get in the lab and start messing around right away on a wobbly table near the door. Right as she starts going down on me, I hear what sounds like a janitor running a floor buffer outside the door. I get nervous and say we should go somewhere else. We go to the other end of the lab (it was big) to her desk. She orders me to sit in the chair and lose my pants. I oblige, but ask her for the condom. She takes it out of her purse, but sits on my lap and I’m inside her before she hands it to me. After a few minutes, she says we need to change positions. She pushes me down on her desk and gets on top. I’m still holding the condom and say I need to put in on. She says not to worry about it and that I don’t need it until I’m about to finish. I buy that logic and let her continue.

After a bit, she wants to move again. We use several different tables/benches/set of stairs in the lab and end up on the wobbly table again. This time, I can hear someone talking on the other side of the door and got scared again as the table bounces against the wall every time I thrust. I turn her so that the table won’t hit the wall. Instead, it hits a metal shelf that seemed even louder. Not good either. I turn her back to the first direction and grab the far edge of the table to keep it off the wall, although it smashes the hell out of my fingers. Eventually she’s had enough and tells me to finish in her mouth. I want to, but can’t. We leave and head back to her place. I agree to spend the night but wasn’t tired. After she falls asleep, I get up and go home because I wanted a celebratory drink.

I gave it an 8/10. It wasn’t that at the time, but it is now that I haven’t been with another girl who would want to do something like that. Also, add me to the group who lasted more than an hour. I was completely sober, but scared to death FWIW.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:43 PM

my first time was average and standard so no TR. you can read a ton of the other replies and get the idea, but.....

a good friend of mine (while discussing this thread) had this answer:

i don't really know what my first time was. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
reason--about a half dozen different close calls.

examples given. in for a minute then stopping, climaxing before insertion, girl wanting backdoor instead of frontdoor, doing everything but, then grinding to completion, etc. etc. etc. most of them were the close call type of situations that really are quite common in h.s. from what i can remember and have heard about and the in then having to stop for condom or getting caught by friends/parents.

so anyone else out there not have a real "first time"????

i thought this was fairly common in theory, but does nothing really count until the first time it all goes smoothly?

beat: no first time.
brag: this guy now is a lady killing machine.

later. J.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:50 PM

Come on J. We all know that's Diablo.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As you can imagine, I was scared as hell of becoming a father at 15.

overall 7/10

[/ QUOTE ]

This pretty much sums up OOT
Old 11-04-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh yea, and pulling out FTW obviously (BTW precum has no viable sperm).

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I getting leveled or are you just that clueless?

[/ QUOTE ]

I enjoy both of these posts.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:57 PM

All, I would give a trip report but it was pretty standard. It came with a [censored] prior to it, which led toward lasting a little longer than I probably should have. It was somewhere around ten minutes, but I doubt it was much over that.

You dudes who have trouble popping off are really annoying the girls after about 10-15 minutes. I am .glad. i don't have that problem. It can't be that great of a benefit to not bust. I suppose that situation would still be better than Jim from American Pie though (zomg I touched a boob!)
Old 11-04-2007, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Come on J. We all know that's Diablo.

[/ QUOTE ]

i so wish it was el d., but i have no clue as to his losing it story. if i had to guess his involved a older experienced woman showing him all the keys to becoming a world class lover and he would rate it a 9/10 for him and a 11/10 for her, but this all pure conjecture. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you're clueless.

"For couples that use withdrawal correctly at every act of intercourse, the failure rate is 4% per year. In comparison the pill has a perfect-use failure rate of 0.3%, while the diaphragm has a perfect use failure rate of 6%. The condom has a perfect-use failure rate of 2%.[5]

The primary cause of failure of the withdrawal method is the lack of self-control of those using it."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulling_out
Old 11-04-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who doesn't love wikipedia?
Old 11-04-2007, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you're clueless.

"For couples that use withdrawal correctly at every act of intercourse, the failure rate is 4% per year. In comparison the pill has a perfect-use failure rate of 0.3%, while the diaphragm has a perfect use failure rate of 6%. The condom has a perfect-use failure rate of 2%.[5]

The primary cause of failure of the withdrawal method is the lack of self-control of those using it."

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark me down as one of the people who thought you were just an idiot. However, I stand corrected. From the wikipedia article on "Pre-ejaculate":

"Presence or absence of sperm
There have been no large-scale studies of sperm in pre-ejaculate, but some smaller-scale studies suggest that any sperm present may be ineffectual at causing pregnancy.[1][2] This may account for the surprisingly low pregnancy rate (approximately 4% per year) among couples that practice perfect use of coitus interruptus.

It is likely, however, that pre-ejaculate which follows a recent ejaculation will contain more sperm, as some ejaculate is always left in the duct after orgasm."

I blame my Catholic high-school's sex-ed program 100% for passing on this erroneous information to me. I guess they figured it was more important to scare us into not having sex, rather than giving us correct information.