Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What are your average earnings per month?
Less than 1000 PTBB per month 25 49.02%
From 1k PTBB to 2k PTBB per month 16 31.37%
From 2k PTBB to 3k PTBB per month 7 13.73%
More than 3k PTBB per month 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2007, 10:16 AM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

[ QUOTE ]
That goes on for a little bit, then we roll over and I'm on top, and then it's pretty much over. I like to chalk this one up to my dad almost entirely since he not only helped get the vacation together and paid for pretty much everything, but also got us tickets to some off-Broadway play that was all about young love relationships, setting the mood pretty well.

She was definitely all about it after that, and life became a lot of fun. The handjob in first class on the flight home was definitely a bonus as well.

I don't know if my dad knew what was going on at any point, but he's never brought it up in conversation, even in some sarcastic passing comment.

[/ QUOTE ]
IMO this is beyond creepy/not a story I would ever share with anyone ever. You could have stopped at "my girlfriend and I were sleeping in the bed next to my parents" and it would have been one of the creepier familial situations I've read about.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:52 AM

A friend and I were staying at a beach house just south of Santa Cruz just after we graduated HS. We'd head into Santa Cruz for movies, clubs, etc. One night we were at the Boardwalk and noticed two girls giving us the eye. We talked to them, flirted a bit, hung out the rest of the night, etc. A week or so later we had them over to the beach house and paired off.

We'd been drinking all night, so I wasn't near sober. She gave me a BJ, and since I was used to that but had never had sex, I didn't really think about it and told her I was close to finishing. She stopped, asked if I'd ever had sex, and then told me to get a condom. They were in the other room so I had a second to kind of cool off, and then it was off to the races. She was on top the whole time, and I'm not really sure how long I lasted, although it was probably between one and five minutes.

She was hot, too. Stupid, but hot.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:56 AM

First time was also a couldn't finish time..

Basically the way me and her understood sex was that u had to use lube to do it. So we got a big bottle of that wax petrolium jelly [censored]. I forgot the name.

Used so much. That it was impossible to have sex. And only went halfway cause i couldn't figure out how to do it right.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Liars, all of you... 20 minutes for each of you virgins? lies

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm in the hour-plus camp, too.

Of course, I probably splooged four times on the way to the sexing.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:27 PM

I was 16 for my first time. It actually happened with a girl that I stole from my friend (and still feel bad about to this day - he and I are cool though). She and I would meet at a local coffee shop with some friends (who didn't know my other friend). All night she was all over me, whispering in my ear, grabbing my junk under the table. It was hot.

So, we go outside to her Jeep, and I finger her for like 3 days - I was pro. Then she tells me she's on birth control and I can [censored] her without a condom. Being on the cusp of becoming a man, I go with it. 20 seconds later, I'm done. Probably would've gone a whole 60 seconds with a condom. Her [censored] was so soft. I miss her.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in the took forever and didn't get off camp, surprised to see how common this is vs the virgins cum in 2 minutes stereotype. BTW I voted 10, not for the sex but for how I felt walking home afterwards, I remember actually punching the air.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, how cute
Old 10-30-2007, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How bad was your first time?

[/ QUOTE ]

fuq was born 9 months later
Old 10-30-2007, 02:04 PM

I rated mine a 2. I just read all the stories and a 2 seems fair.

We were both freshman in college. She had an older boyfriend back home that I had never met. I think we made out a few times times before we had sex, but I don't really remember. She wasn't a virgin.

We were both drunk from tequila shots, stumbled into her dorm room and starred making out. She wanted to have sex, I didn't. Probably because I was a huge vagine and wanted my first time to be with someone I liked. Weak, I know. She somehow managed to get both of us naked. I honestly have no idea how this happened. One second we're making out, next my dick is in her. I manage to last a solid 10 pumps or so. Easily under a minute. I finish and she says "that's it?"

Sweet.

She then proceeds to freak-out, cry, and tell me show she wants to kill herself by jumping off a nearby bridge. I guess because she realized what a [censored] first time it was for me. I actually believe her and refuse to let her leave her room until she settles down.

Never had sex with her again, but in the following weeks/months we make out and I finger her. She wants to bone and I puss out. Looking back I realize what a tool I was. One night she gives me the best bj I've ever had. So that was cool.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:24 PM

My first time was prolly 30 seconds tops, FTL. It was awesome, though. I mostly remember that it was way warmer than I expected. I ended up marrying her and we're still together.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I mostly remember that it was way warmer than I expected.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes! I remember thinking the same thing. Afterwards she asked me what I thought, and I was like "it was warm!"

haha oh man