Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2007, 04:47 AM

Default Re: Brace on my wrist TURBO

also chim,

all the reasons you said about me not killing Mets N2 were exactly the reasons why I didn't kill him N1- plus I thought killing JJ would be funny. but moreso because of the peek situation
Old 11-30-2007, 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You both went after AJ. But you are right it came down to the fact Jgunnip seemed flustered and excited in times villagers would be flustered and excited.

[/ QUOTE ]

after jgunnip voted me, I thought my "gg chuck" post was pretty awesome
Old 11-30-2007, 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also chim,

all the reasons you said about me not killing Mets N2 were exactly the reasons why I didn't kill him N1- plus I thought killing JJ would be funny. but moreso because of the peek situation

[/ QUOTE ]

To be honest, your game is good enough that for most people with those benefits I would have cleared them much more. But with you and a handful of others in that type of situation there is just enough doubt.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:51 AM

im going to chalk this game up to thinking that a sober chim would have over-analyzed and lynched Jgunnip, but Chim was just drunk enough to go with his gut

still a fun game, especially from my perspective of changing roles starting D2. good night
Old 11-30-2007, 04:51 AM

yea I was kind of lost d3, it just seemed like AJ was too obvious a wolf almost.

during the night I was trying to figure out who was going to get nk'ed and was actually surprised to see chuck dead.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im going to chalk this game up to thinking that a sober chim would have over-analyzed and lynched Jgunnip, but Chim was just drunk enough to go with his gut

still a fun game, especially from my perspective of changing roles starting D2. good night

[/ QUOTE ]

I do analyze too much, but I explained my issue above. I let a bad decision that I could never see me doing as a villager make me think someone is a wolf. That's terrible, and my biggest WW leak by far.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:52 AM

chuck had to die. He couldn't be the wolf and lynch aj > me when we both had 2 votes
Old 11-30-2007, 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
chuck had to die. He couldn't be the wolf and lynch aj > me when we both had 2 votes

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, i guess that would make sense [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2007, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You could have killed chim as well. If he was the wolf, he would also have lynched you ftw (I think). Somewhat less clear than chuck, IIRC, but still doable.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
aj= wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

one thing I wanted to point out from this game was this post. (And remember I thought I was a villager when I made it.

As you may be aware, my metagame requires me to fake seer in every game, and I've stated that I'll always fake with villager peeks, but obviously on n0 it may turn out that I peek a wolf, thus the need for the occasional 'fake fake peek', or alternate fake peek, as was given here.

One thing I will promise, is thats if I actually am the seer, that I will never say xxxx= wolf unless I peeked them. For this reason my fake fake peeks are rare and I need to be pretty sure before I use them. But it gives me another way of getting nk'd and I'm 2/3 so far with it.

Should also point out that I'm like 12/13 with my village peeks since I started doing this.

/metagame