Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 08-27-2007, 12:36 AM

Default Sports Forum

Some of you guys need to stop [censored] around in the sports forum. For one, you need to stop taking mod actions in this forum, it is not yours to mod. Secondly, please behave yourselves. It seems the worst offenders of trolling in this forum are usually the mods. So cut it the [censored] out and try to post with some level of decency and respect for the fact that your green names show up quite a bit larger than others.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:53 AM

Default Re: Sports Forum

wtf?

i think that i've probably visited the sports forum 2x ever, but MEb, if other mods have been taking action in that forum, you should be naming names off the bat here.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:56 AM

Haha this so obviously involves baseball threads. You guys are a bunch of insane nerds.

Also, it never ceases to amaze me how people assign more weight to green posters than the others. Whatever. That's why I made my decorum post for feedback, people are weird like that.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:58 AM

if you're mad that i changed vyse's title, you should just ban him already. i logged it in the mod notes

EDIT: and from what i understand, mods often change titles outside of their forums, i would not call this a 'mod action' like banning. i know other mods have changed titles of OOT posters and i thought it was kosher?
Old 08-27-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf?

i think that i've probably visited the sports forum 2x ever, but MEb, if other mods have been taking action in that forum, you should be naming names off the bat here.

[/ QUOTE ]

The mod actions are infrequent, but still annoying. Names are not needed, most of these things have been minor infractions. But combined with the [censored] attitude I've seen from some people lately has made me unhappy.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:02 AM

well i for one would appreciate names if i am one of the people you are complaining about b/c i actually behave myself in that forum
Old 08-27-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems the worst offenders of trolling in this forum are usually the mods.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was not aware that vyse and bob ojeda fan were now members of the mod team?
Old 08-27-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you're mad that i changed vyse's title, you should just ban him already. i logged it in the mod notes

EDIT: and from what i understand, mods often change titles outside of their forums, i would not call this a 'mod action' like banning. i know other mods have changed titles of OOT posters and i thought it was kosher?

[/ QUOTE ]

yours is the most minor of things that have happened. fwiw, Ryan did say that he wanted less title changes and also that we should never change titles without a user's permission.

About banning Vyse, honestly for the thread in question, if you weren't green you would've been taking a day off and not him. This has happened with other mods too in sports. It seems they want to claim that certain posters are "trolling" just for taking a position that disagrees with them, and then proceed to flame them the rest of the thread. And if they dare snap back at them with something in return I get a nice little notify mod email about their horrible behavior.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:07 AM

Wow, if Vyse sucked any harder he would take the entire universe down with him. I hope that's not what this is all about.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, if Vyse sucked any harder he would take the entire universe down with him. I hope that's not what this is all about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Vyse an annoying poster? Absolutely, I disagree with him almost constantly.

Does he do anything over the line or excessively abusive? no