Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2006, 05:17 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own
Default Re: New Setup - What do you think?

[ QUOTE ]
Upgrade that processor. Get a Core2 Duo Extreme quad core, smokin' fast. Those are a bit pricey now, but the new AMD Turons are getting good reviews. Plus they're a little cheaper than the regular Core2s. Everything else looks OK if you're not a gamer.

[/ QUOTE ]theres no need for a quad core right now
Old 11-20-2006, 07:44 AM

Default Re: New Setup - What do you think?

thanks very much for all the replies guys. It seems the general consensus is that i should be good to go.

I may at some point want to use x.1 sound, which by the looks of it will not be possible with the onboard sound? I may have to add a soundcard then?

This is actually a ready made - I was originally planning to self build but to be honest a new machine is a real priority now as my current set up is almost unuseable, so I think im going for the quick and easy option. Plus the level of support offered on this companies ready mades is very good.

Thanks again!