Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 01-22-2006, 02:19 AM

Default Re: So I got sucker-punched...

Edge,

Were you concussed? I wouldn't think so from the back of the head punch but your effects reek of concussion.

J
Old 01-22-2006, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Edge,

Were you concussed? I wouldn't think so from the back of the head punch but your effects reek of concussion.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe so. I became coherent very quickly after I got up from my seated position against the wall. I don't think it was so much that I had trouble standing as I was just in shock. I didn't think it was so bad that I needed immediate medical attention, so I just put some ice on it and took a little account of what I knew was going on. I knew where I was, when it was, and who I was around. I haven't had any blurred vision, and apparently had NO trouble with my speech despite the alcohol and blunt trauma. I also didn't go to sleep until about 3 hours after all this went down.
Old 01-22-2006, 02:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Edge:

Just wait like 30 years. Then one day, when you go over to his house to meet his family and [censored], ask him "So, do you still beat up little kids?" And his wife will be all like "OMG!!! DID YOU ACTUALLY HIT THIS YOUNG MAN?!?!" And he'll have to say "Yeah. I did." So then she'll start crying and [censored]. And you can totally get revenge that way.

It'll be awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

This has already been proven true by the mass acclaim of OOT, the birthplace of wisdom.

For maximum effect, though, the wife should be pregnant. Sometimes these things can be a bit of a waiting game.
Old 01-22-2006, 03:05 AM

Sorry for saying this, but I have to admit, getting punked by a guy named Corey does add extra hilarity to the matter.
Old 01-22-2006, 03:45 AM

After looking into it for a few minutes, I found this small list of concussion symptoms:

[ QUOTE ]
The symptoms that will usually immediately follow a concussion may include a headachy feeling, abnormal sleepiness, dizziness, confusion, lack of feeling or emotion, anxiety, blurred vision, vomiting, and the inability to remember events prior to the injury.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of these, I haven't had much of a headache (except the back of my head), a little dizzy afterward, and not remembering actually getting hit and hitting the ground. I remember more and more now, such as when I got up and yelled at him.

The understanding that I will never find a fair fight is one thing that keeps me from starting them (aside from not wanting to go to jail or even to be "that guy"). This only further reinforces that opinion. People can be real tools, and for no reason.
Old 01-22-2006, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Edge:

Just wait like 30 years. Then one day, when you go over to his house to meet his family and [censored], ask him "So, do you still beat up little kids?" And his wife will be all like "OMG!!! DID YOU ACTUALLY HIT THIS YOUNG MAN?!?!" And he'll have to say "Yeah. I did." So then she'll start crying and [censored]. And you can totally get revenge that way.

It'll be awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a terrible way of handling things. Very immature and really inappropriate. You should seriously seek counseling.
Old 01-22-2006, 02:08 PM

wait until he's lifting weights one day and then have someone overweight woman from the springer show start head bobbing and screaming at her magazine. he'll start laughing and almost die.

bwana
Old 01-22-2006, 02:30 PM

Forget it. You were all drinking, who knows why he punched you, but he was some random. Its like avoiding going on tilt, except you have to fight the desire to rip his head off.