Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 06:09 PM

Default Re: Craigslist Casual Encounters

[ QUOTE ]
All,

I've posted about this before, but I have multiple friends who have used this, and at least in SF, there are lots of real women just looking to hook up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Craigslist SF is much larger than all other craigslists since that is where it started iirc. Diablo's friends' might be able to get similar experiences in some other areas in southern CA, possibly new york, chicago, and maybe boston. but outside of that, i am pretty sure its slim pickings.

EDIT: after checking the site. just looking at the actual number of postings (not the personals section, just the aggregate), craigslist might be much more national nowadays then it used to.

EDIT2: i forgot to think about spam (the post beneath me illustrates the problem with spammers pretty well), the fact that the post counts are relatively high in all urban centers might just be because spammers don't really discriminate. but i am not sure what % of craigslist's posts are spam, but its very high in the personnels section, as well as others.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:09 PM

I guess you just need to ask for pics and stuff.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:18 PM

Just found this. Seems reasonable.

ok guys here it is. The study / testdone on the W4M section. As I told you i answered 200 posts in this section. Here are the results. Out of the 200 posts that I answered I received, ready for this, over 300 responses in return. Now you ask yourselves how is that possible, so I will explain. After hours of research it turns out that several of the web site spammers are linked to other web site spammers and they, I assume, share email addresses. But through time and patience I was able to put like responses together using the original post numbers so the actual total was 158 responses to my response of their posts. So in trying to keep an open mind to calculate a precentage I will stick to the 158 responses out of the 200 I answered and forget about the piggy backed emails. Ready, 21 of them were from gay men, 6 were from TS's and 11 of them were from actual real woman that were very nice and polite and real. And to those 11 woman that answered me back I wish to thank you all for your honesty and understanding as I answered you back explaining my purpose for emailing you. They were all very supportive in my efforts to clean up CL. That leaves 138 responses that were all from web spammers, and web cam girls, anddate sites and prostitutes. Absolutly amazing. That's 87.9 % of the actual 158 responses i got from answering their original posts.And if you count the in the 21 from the gay men and the 6 from the TS's, that brings the percentage to 92.7% of the 158 received that were not real posts in the W4M section. This very close to the casual encounters study, actually higher. A large amount of the posts had "aim names / ID's so that they hope you will go and send them a instant message and then they spam you. So gentlman, please please read the posts carefully, even save them or email them to your self and them compare how they are worded alike with other posts that you see. They are all saying the same thing basicly. And also, please use common sense, I am not trying to be insulting or offensive, but really pay attention to the wording of the post and you will see that they are not real. What some of the so called woman ask for in this section is just beyond belief.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

I've posted about this before, but I have multiple friends who have used this, and at least in SF, there are lots of real women just looking to hook up.
Most, obv, are fat skanks.

But in a previous thread I posted about one friend who hooked up w/ maybe the hottest girl he had ever done because she had just caught her bf cheating.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this the guy?
Old 06-29-2007, 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my little bro hooked it up with a unbelievably hot 18 year old using this method, but it had to be a one in a million get lucky thing.

most are exactly what el d said, fat/scary/skanky.

he said he almost lost it before penetration because he couldn't believe how super hot/super young/super willing the girl he found was and that after meeting at a mall she wanted to go straight to one of those hot tub places that you can rent by the hour and get it on.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? that exists?
Old 06-29-2007, 04:15 AM

Clearly the rest of this thread should be aimed on how to avoid the fatties and scammers.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Clearly the rest of this thread should be aimed on how to avoid the fatties and scammers.

[/ QUOTE ]

the only way to do this is to become one yourself.