Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Fours
Black 14 31.82%
Red 17 38.64%
Mixed 13 29.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2007, 06:08 AM

Default Re: Can anyone fill us in on Vanessa Rousso altercation?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well the chad brown wanted to fight me part is not really debatable there were about a dozen witnesses

[/ QUOTE ]

care to comment on vannessa's story aaron?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't comment on anything other than how she played the hand. Anyone who has played with me won't believe this stuff. I've played hundreds of hours with many posters and no one has seen me steaming once or getting into it with people or anything. I literally never tilt or berate people or anything. Vanessa's account on the other hand seems to exist only to post in these stupid drama threads.

[ QUOTE ]
I knew there was a reason I hated Chad Brown.
That kind of crap is so high school. What a tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I retract this statement if it went down like Rousso claims.

lol tournamentidiots
Old 06-19-2007, 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if some punk kid talked sh** to my girl like that i would drag him out of the amazon room kicking and screaming.... doesnt matter if she is right or wrong... these internet kids need to realize that real people and real sh** goes down outside of their house in the REAL world... and watch who they talk sh** to... chad was doing what every warm blooded spouse/boyfriend would/should do...

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, if I ever see your gf IRL I will [censored] on her, arron been style, and then I will humiliate you by kicking your ass un front of her. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2007, 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
On top of being bad at poker, Rousso is pretty promiscuous for being in a committed relationship.

I was talking to DJ Sensei on a break, and while walking by him, she definetely checked him out with a solid 2-second glare. The things that she fantasized about doing to him in those 2 seconds is certaintly borderline cheating.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO borderline cheating??? wtf you sound like my girlfriend you damn loser
Old 06-19-2007, 06:16 AM

Hey Vanessa, I had KJ when you had TT in the 6max event. No set.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:22 AM

Vanessa that is an interesting side to the story but I think you are lying to try and make yourself look all poor and innoccent. Maybe you felt like an idiot for playing your hand so poorly and are delusional and now want to take the attentionn away from yourself
Old 06-19-2007, 06:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Checks to cutoff short stack player who raises to 600 (100, 200 blinds).

[/ QUOTE ]

Re-raise pre-flop if he is short stacked and only opening 3x with 10.75 bb's since AJs is so strong shorthanded?

[ QUOTE ]
I call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops.

[ QUOTE ]
I make an aggressive call of 1550 more because I was getting more than 3:1 on my money, we were shorthanded so AJ is stronger than in ring games, and I still have a healthy 10K (almost double average) stack even if I lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aggressive call, nice. Also, starting hand value's do not rise and fall depending on if it is cash or tournaments.

[ QUOTE ]
Flop comes A A 2 rainbow. Big stack checks and I check.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh an aggressive check.

[ QUOTE ]
The way he said it, he didn’t seem to be happy about a 3-way pot. This made me feel confident he possessed a big pair. He couldn’t have aces since I had an ace. So that left KK, QQ, JJ, and Tens.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, the "aggressive" big stack has a new range of TT-KK?

[ QUOTE ]
I thought that he was aggressive enough to put this kind of move on with KK since the pot was so big and given his past play. But eventually I settled on the fact that he had Tens, he hit the two-outer on the turn and realized I must have trip aces and thought he could easily get my whole stack right there with a push all in.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he shoves KK here it is a bluff, but I don't want to go into strat discussions anymore.

[ QUOTE ]
“Hey guys sorry that took so long, I hate to do that but it was for my tournament life and as you can see it was a really tough lay down.”

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really, Aarong is one of the most honest people I have ever met, and said that you berated the player with TT for sucking out on you. Aaron simply defended the other player in a straight forward manner.

[ QUOTE ]
He really, really, really went too far. In the end, I did not even give him the time of day for the next 30 minutes until I was eliminated.

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't give him the time of day? You got your b/f to threaten to fight him then made a post b/c you confuse feelings with poker.

[ QUOTE ]
When Chad and I randomly ran into Aaron a few hours later in the hall of the Rio, Chad asked Aaron if he had a problem with me he wanted to address.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Aaron has no problem with you. He has no problem with all the awful players he plays with daily. He simply tapped the glass and told you the truth and you couldn't handle it like a professional.

[ QUOTE ]
This was truly the most bizarre and confusing random act of anger I have ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aaron is 100% the most calm cool-headed person I have ever met. I have never seen him tilt 1 time in my life. How many poker players can vouch for you on the same? I have played tons with Aaron and he has never randomly outbursts with anger.

[ QUOTE ]
And as far as Aaron’s evaluation of my play: I might respect his opinion a little more when he has more than 5% of my live tournament career earnings.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think this makes you a better player than him than this furthers my opinion you don't understand poker.

[ QUOTE ]
I play poker for a living.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. You collect tons and tons of endorsements while you lose tons of money playing poker awfully and hitting the random donkament every now and again. And I would love to take a poll on who's opinion is repected more in the poker world. Just b/c you can't handle the truth doesn't mean the messenger is nuts, when he is in fact very intelligent.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:30 AM

Default Post deleted by Ryan Beal

Old 06-19-2007, 06:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well the chad brown wanted to fight me part is not really debatable there were about a dozen witnesses

[/ QUOTE ]

care to comment on vannessa's story aaron?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't comment on anything other than how she played the hand. Anyone who has played with me won't believe this stuff. I've played hundreds of hours with many posters and no one has seen me steaming once or getting into it with people or anything. I literally never tilt or berate people or anything. Vanessa's account on the other hand seems to exist only to post in these stupid drama threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aaron.

Given there was witnesses to this incident at the tables, why don't you tell us - in your own words - what you said, and what she said?

We will then - most likely - find out who the idiot is. It can't be that hard since it went on in public.