5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $120
CO: $240.50
Button: $212.60
getitfixed: $242.10
BB: $143.70

Pre-flop: (5 players) getitfixed is SB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG (poster) checks, CO folds, Button calls, getitfixed calls, BB (poster) checks.

Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($8, 4 players)
getitfixed checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets $4</font>, <font color="#cc0000">UTG raises to $8</font>, Button calls, getitfixed calls, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises to $28</font>, UTG calls, Button calls, getitfixed?
Old 12-02-2007, 01:07 AM

Default Re: what to do w/ \"nuts\"

With no redraw, I call and wait for a safe card on the turn. If we reraise here, we're almost certainly playing for a chop, since our only redraw is runner-runner hearts.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:54 AM

I'm probably tighter than most, but I 100% dump this hand here against three opponents, while you're only out the $10. Looks like at best you're calling for a split, and even if you have the only 79 at this point, and as for dodging unsafe turn cards, there's just too many to dodge: 6/7/8/9/T/J/Q and the non-aforementioned diamonds. But I'm a nut peddler.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:08 AM

if position was different, I might play different. but as played, I am folding before I get too involved.

Yes, you're probably giving up some equity but you're risking losing a lot more on turn and river if you choose to play now.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt Poker
Pot Limit Omaha Ring game
Blinds: $1/$2
5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $120
CO: $240.50
Button: $212.60
getitfixed: $242.10
BB: $143.70

Pre-flop: (5 players) getitfixed is SB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG (poster) checks, CO folds, Button calls, getitfixed calls, BB (poster) checks.

Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($8, 4 players)
getitfixed checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets $4</font>, <font color="#cc0000">UTG raises to $8</font>, Button calls, getitfixed calls, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises to $28</font>, UTG calls, Button calls, getitfixed?

[/ QUOTE ]

calls and prays a K, 5, 4, 3, or 2 of hearts falls on the turn.