Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2007, 12:09 AM

Default Re: Worst strip club experience.

I have a story that I am writing up that details the famous night of when I went to seamless.....Paid 3200 to get laid after a girl promised to go home with me if I paid for her remaianing hours, didn't get laid, got kicked out by multiple bouncers, called the cops for fradulent charges by the stripper, called my dad seeking for advice, got kicked out of the Orleans for sleeping on the couch of their reception area, and not fufullying my fantasy of getting laid by a stripper.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:09 AM

Certain types of detergent glow under black lights. If you've put clothes through the wash and then dump the detergent on the clothes rather than loading up the detergent dispenser and then go cosmic bowling or to a strip club you will look like a slob that has spilled all over yourself (or spunked your pants). Back in the high school days people used to paint stuff on their walls with detergent as it will glow with the blacklight.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
at the rhino this summer i banged a stripper bareback. I thought i was gonna die for like 3 weeks before i got tested.

[/ QUOTE ]

a) no you didn't
b) that's not enough time to really know
Old 09-13-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a story that I am writing up that details the famous night of when I went to seamless.....Paid 3200 to get laid after a girl promised to go home with me if I paid for her remaianing hours, didn't get laid, got kicked out by multiple bouncers, called the cops for fradulent charges by the stripper, called my dad seeking for advice, got kicked out of the Orleans for sleeping on the couch of their reception area, and not fufullying my fantasy of getting laid by a stripper.

[/ QUOTE ]

your fantasy was to bang a stripper while paying for it?

way to shoot for the stars!

one time i went to the pool and my dream was to get wet.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

your fantasy was to bang a stripper while paying for it?

way to shoot for the stars!

one time i went to the pool and my dream was to get wet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it really is, I have been trying to pay to get [censored] by
a stripper for years now and after like 20 attempts this seemed like my best chance.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:14 AM

isn't 3 weeks long enough for everything but the aids?
Old 09-13-2007, 12:14 AM

http://www.wonderquest.com/LightBlack.htm

http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive...n_with_uv.html
Old 09-13-2007, 12:15 AM

Default Re: Worst strip club experience. *DELETED*

Post deleted by Klompy
Old 09-13-2007, 12:18 AM

Maybe the strip club is laundering money? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2007, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe some consider it a brag, heh, but he was massively embarrassed and made me promise not to tell anyone. That lasted a couple days.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny, a friend of ours busted at Mons Venus (the best strip club in the everything) and he was a hero...

Regarding your bad experience, you need some advice.

If a stripper is pretty lame and just totally trying to take advantage of you, which is what happened, you need to:

-say 'talk to me after the song..." when she asks "want to keep going, sugar?" after half a song. This is a common ploy to take advantage of drunk guys and get two song's pay for one song

- never let them control any conversation. They are strippers and often submit to mental dominance. You be the man and she will be the whore. If you aren't the man, she's the bitch.

- barter. If she is doing one song for 20, after one song and she asks if you want to continue, say "how about three songs for 40?" she'll say "no way", you say "c'mon,...... 3 for 50". If she says 'no' here just stand up like you're done and say one more time "3 for 50?..."

You are getting 3 for 50. If not, hand her 25 and walk.

- when she says "I'm taking a $30 tip...", you say "No, how it works is...I give the tips, you get the tips. Give me my change and we'll go from there."

The key though is, you have to always be firm and take the lead.
These girls respond to a firm Daddy, never a softy. Softies are their bread and butter.
Not mean-dick firm that gets you tossed out by a goon. Calm, confident, unbending firm. Just like she wants it.

Disclaimer: I rarely go to strip clubs any more, but this is culled from first-hand advice from others and experience from myself.

Mons Venus is the only place I go now and I live about 1200 miles away. It ruined me.

In case anyone is wondering, Mons Venus = Full touch - vag with 7s, 8s & 9s. Beer in the parking lot. AMIRITE?