Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 09:14 PM

Default NOOB in regards to RakeBack. Need Help...

I just signed up @ UB. I understand they have a rakeback program. I first thought that it was a program similar to a point system like stars VIP bonus ie # of points means amount of redeemable rakeback. But, now i hear you need a rakeback provider. In other words I am lost. I've signed up and deposited at UB....now what?? where do I find a RB provider etc...I just need a walkthrough from after I deposit and start playing to the end where my rake or at least a portion ends up back in my pocket...........Thanks
Old 08-01-2007, 10:13 PM

Default Re: NOOB in regards to RakeBack. Need Help...

its probably too late now, u need to sign up to UB THROUGH a rakeback provider (u see alot of rakeback provider links on twoplustwo)

if you signed up directly at UB (i.e. go to the UB website and downloaded the program and registered) then it's probably too late.

this is something that u need to sort out BEFORE you deposit or make an account or anything. just keep that in mind before you join any other sites and u'll be able to find the step by step procedure in any of the rakeback sites
Old 08-02-2007, 05:13 AM

Maybe it's not too late. Contact a few affiliates (see banners) and explain your situation. They could help you and maybe change your non-rakeback account into a rakeback one.
It's possible on a few poker sites. And I think it's possible with UB.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:39 PM

If you aren't already linked to an affiliate and you just signed up within the last week or two there is a good chance UB will help you out by linking your account. Check out the RakeBackNetwork section of 2+2 to find a reputable affiliate and email them like Blue Lagoon suggested.