Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2007, 12:09 AM

Default Re: Absolute poker and yet another SCAM!

this guy's an idiot. AP regularly runs rebuy freerolls with 50c/1$ addons, but since 95% of the people playing it dont have any money(hence its a freeroll), there is rarely more than 100 combined rebuys/addons. there's nothing about 700,000$, theres nothing about 5k people, a billion rebuys, etc. I can't imagine 5k real money players all playing freerolls to begin with.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:10 AM

1HH 2007/11/02 freeroll tourney ID 1912442
and the AP challenge was
1HH 2007/11/04 AP challenge tourney ID 1913580
Old 11-06-2007, 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this guy's an idiot. AP regularly runs rebuy freerolls with 50c/1$ addons, but since 95% of the people playing it dont have any money(hence its a freeroll), there is rarely more than 100 combined rebuys/addons. there's nothing about 700,000$, theres nothing about 5k people, a billion rebuys, etc. I can't imagine 5k real money players all playing freerolls to begin with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look up the game
It's unlimited rebuys and many players rebuy many times.

Don't even post on here if your gona start with stupid [censored] like "this guys an idiot". It helps no one and shows what you are.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:21 AM

Why don't you look up the game, click on the lobby, and start taking screenshots with your prnt screen button. Post those screenshots in this thread and we can judge the evidence. I've never played on AP but I know you can do this on Full Tilt.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, your numbers are making a little more sense now. I still see two things that are missing, though.

How much was the prize pool for the original tourney? This could dramatically affect your calculation.

Also, the $700,000 figure assumes that every player got into the AP Challenge the same way...is that the case?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't be sure of total prize pool for 1st tourney but it was progressive and 53 bucks was 1st place with 63 being paid im gona guess no more than 200 bucks.

And yes the AP challenge is a restricted event and you can only gain entrance by $1, $2 ,and freeroll qualifiers. Yes I just figured all players play a similar event but now I see no tourneys with more than 5,000 players. This could affect the prize pool, but even if it was 1/2 my estimate it was a huge scam! Again, my tourney had 9,753 players. You don’t forget a thing like that when you take 1st place. As I said b4 I never rebought or added on, so I did not remember the exact number of rebuys or add ons but did remember the round numbers.
I posted the tourney info in an earlier post, if it helps.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you look up the game, click on the lobby, and start taking screenshots with your prnt screen button. Post those screenshots in this thread and we can judge the evidence. I've never played on AP but I know you can do this on Full Tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tryed AP does not leave the screen up after the game is over, Or I just dont know how to do it. I posted the info so if it can be done than someone will pullit and post it im sure, cause if I made any little misstake peeps love to find it and show how smart thay are.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:41 AM

OK here is looking at the current $.50 rebuy freerolls running.

4461 entries and 47 rebuys 47 addons. $92.77 prizepool

5000 entries and 88 rebuys 37 addons. $106.87 prizepool

5000 entries and 94 rebuys 38 addons. $110.06 prizepool

You are obviously lying about the amount of rebuys during your tournament.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:48 AM

Bobo Fett
with rebuys and add ons I would have thought the prize pool would be $4500- $5500 and not $200, thats why I thought the AP challenge was gona be around $1000 each player. If nothing else where did the $4500 or $5500 go? It did not go to the free roll, nor did it go to the AP challenge?
Old 11-06-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OK, your numbers are making a little more sense now. I still see two things that are missing, though.

How much was the prize pool for the original tourney? This could dramatically affect your calculation.

Also, the $700,000 figure assumes that every player got into the AP Challenge the same way...is that the case?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't be sure of total prize pool for 1st tourney but it was progressive and 53 bucks was 1st place with 63 being paid im gona guess no more than 200 bucks.

And yes the AP challenge is a restricted event and you can only gain entrance by $1, $2 ,and freeroll qualifiers. Yes I just figured all players play a similar event but now I see no tourneys with more than 5,000 players. This could affect the prize pool, but even if it was 1/2 my estimate it was a huge scam! Again, my tourney had 9,753 players. You don’t forget a thing like that when you take 1st place. As I said b4 I never rebought or added on, so I did not remember the exact number of rebuys or add ons but did remember the round numbers.
I posted the tourney info in an earlier post, if it helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes ZERO sense...How can somebody win a "freeroll" know the details of the # of re-buys + # of add on,number of places paid,total number of entrants and NOT KNOW the TOTAL PRIZE POOL which is in BOLD type at the TOP of the pay scale...If what OP thinks happened really took place there would have been a uproar WHILE THE TOURNEY was in action because NONE of the numbers would add up...

I hate ABS like most everybody else but this is clearly not a scam..OP just does not know what he is talking about...
Old 11-06-2007, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bobo Fett
with rebuys and add ons I would have thought the prize pool would be $4500- $5500 and not $200,

[/ QUOTE ]

you appear to be wrong on this point.

stop being a muppet.