Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2007, 12:39 PM

Default Paradise Poker phone number?

Over the last few weeks, I have been trying to contact Paradise by email regarding the upcoming Conquest of Paradise tournament. I have tried the main support address as well as the tournament-specific address they claim as appropriate for such inquiries <conquest@paradisepoker.com>. So far I have only received auto-replies and an assurance that my email would be passed on to the proper department.

Does anyone have a phone number for Paradise customer service? I looked at their web site and saw none, which is discouraging to say the least.

TIA.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:29 PM

Default Re: Paradise Poker phone number?

They don't have a phone number, but I'd say that if you contact support, and ask for a manager or supervisor, you will get an answer to whatever your question is.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:56 PM

Sadly, I have had no contact with any sort of managerial person as far as I can tell. Every response has been from the first-line filtering level telling me that the appropriate person will contact me. Which has not happened. Sigh.

I suspect Paradise believes emulating Party's customer service is good for business.

BTW, one of the questions I have regarding the Conquest of Paradise Tournament is if the tournament is still scheduled. I have not heard a single thing about the tournament since winning the package late last year. Six months seems a long time to go with no communication, especially afetr their congratulatory email said: "We will keep you posted on all Conquest news....[including] updates on blind structure...hotel information, and other pertinent details."

They have provided no details, pertinent or otherwise. Has anybody heard anything about this tournament?
Old 04-30-2007, 06:14 PM

Sportingbet purchased Paradise...have you tried any contacts through their website? Might be worth a shot.