Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2007, 03:24 AM

Default Re: Fezzik\'s Place gone...

oh is that right? you don't care about his board so much that you had to start a thread on it, and call him out as some type of crybaby on another forum.. vnh sir.. seems like if there's any whiny kid here, it certainly isn't fezz..

so "great social interaction" equals to anonymous internet bashing/brow-beating of a pro who makes 7 digits per year, and shares his +ev bets/thoughts to the public for free? i guess you're right, i don't understand..

now fezz has many faults, his back-forth banter w/ gordon is just downright retarded. but you're hardly qualified to criticize his actions in this case, considering it's freebie mooching newbies like yourself who bashed him hard for his ppv model that drove him to shut the board down.. of course, you're not a millionaire so i doubt YOU understand
Old 06-20-2007, 07:44 AM

I never bashed anyone. In fact my only response on the board was...

"I am not paying to post on a forum and I don't bet Fezzik's picks so I won't be subscribing."

If I was a millionaire I wouldn't expect everyone to kiss my ass. I'd like to be held accountable for my actions just like anyone else.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

"I am not paying to post on a forum and I don't bet Fezzik's picks so I won't be subscribing."

If I was a millionaire I wouldn't expect everyone to kiss my ass. I'd like to be held accountable for my actions just like anyone else. Your response sounds more like a gerneric response to the members of FP than a response to anything I've said.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-20-2007, 09:55 AM

UH oh. Bickering and nastiness and name calling. We better start charging $20 a head to make it stop
Old 06-20-2007, 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts?? It seems like Fezzik is taking his ball and going home.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyi, i don't care if you criticize steve, it's not my fight.. but at least have a legit criticism/complaint... not some vindicative rubbing of salt into wounds..

fezz isn't perfect, his astronomical ego size and recent interactions w/ dgordon are evidences of that.. however criticizing the approach he took to his own website/property when he shared so much +ev thoughts freely w/ the public makes you look far more petty than the target of your attack

here's an OBJECTIVE approach to starting a thread, "it's a shame that fezz decided to close his site, i enjoyed the discussions and will miss the interactions there"

here's a SUBJECTIVE approach, "fezz is childish brat who can't handle the bashing, what a loser/crybaby..etc"

if you can't tell the difference between the 2 approaches, then we have nothing further to discuss
Old 06-20-2007, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

fezz isn't perfect, his astronomical ego size and recent interactions w/ dgordon are evidences of that..

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually enjoyed those. There's so much you can learn about sports betting from them two bickering at eachother.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

fyi, i don't care if you criticize steve, it's not my fight.. but at least have a legit criticism/complaint... not some vindicative rubbing of salt into wounds..
fezz isn't perfect, his astronomical ego size and recent interactions w/ dgordon are evidences of that.. however criticizing the approach he took to his own website/property when he shared so much +ev thoughts freely w/ the public makes you look far more petty than the target of your attack

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's a reasonable criticism to say he handled the situation poorly (aka took his ball and went home). He made a decision, people didn't like it, so he quit. Among the usual bashers there was lots of respected members giving valid criticism. I'm not a Fezz basher by any means. If you look back at my posts you'd see that. I think you are being melodramatic about the whole thing. In other words, WE MOVE ON.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:44 PM

The board was just reopened, that didn't take long.