Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 05:39 AM

Default My etiquette... reasons and apology

I posted this already... In the wrong forum.

Anyway, this is what I wanted to say...
I'd like to apologize for my etiquette today and especially what I said after I busted out. My loss was a combination of bad luck and also not playing my best... given my condition.

I should have kept my own personal dislikes of a person to myself and not given them a bitchy remark when they eliminated me... no matter how I felt, how much they had been annoying me, etc. For that, I was wrong and I feel bad. I have not been a very nice person today or treated everyone as I would have liked to. I have fallen short, and I give my sincerest apologies.

A big part of the reason I am acting so horrible today is because l feel so awful. Right now, I should be in the hospital in intensive care. That is what the doctors have voiced. I have been in the hospital three times this week. I spent all evening there last night and also four hours today. The only reason I am not there right now is because I was hoping to do better in the tournament ( I almost made it through day one... almost) and since I was still playing, I promised I would go back to the hospital for more tests and shots tomorrow. So... come tomorrow that is where I will be.

I'm not sure how to let everyone know the gravity of the situation. Basically, I have an extreme infection of my respitory system. My tonsils and glands in my throat are swollen almost shut, they are covered with sacks of puss, and are bleeding. The blood is going down to my stomach and causing me to vomit. For the past couple days, I have been fed intraveiniously with fluids. And have been given several shots for nausea and vomitting. This is a big reason why I had to leave the tournament today. I was throwing up blood and could not even keep any water down.
As it stands now, I am in a lot of pain. I still cannot swallow food. It's even difficult to talk/drink. (They had given me a steriod shot, which took down some of the swelling... so talking today has been easier, but still painful). I also have a splitting migraine because I'm not getting enough fluids and I'm not eating.
Since the WSOP began, I was not eating very much... but over the past two weeks, I have gone without food for days. With the condition I am in right now, it does not look like it's going to get any better soon. I've already went down 2 dress sizes. I've lost 4 inches off of my waist, and 3 off my hips. I usually weigh around 125, but have lost so much weight so quickly... I am now around 113 pounds.

So... that's the situation. I am very, very ill. I'm not sure when I will be back to health. Sorry for my missteps and ugliness towards people today. Please forgive me for that and take it easy on me. My spirits are down and I may be spending a long time in the hospital until I get better. I could really use some kind words and good friends.

Thanks, B
Old 07-10-2007, 05:42 AM

Default Re: My etiquette... reasons and apology

No need to apologise for who you are.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I posted this already... In the wrong forum.
Anyway, this is what I wanted to say...
I'd like to apologize for my etiquette today and especially what I said after I busted out. My loss was a combination of bad luck and also not playing my best... given my condition.

I should have kept my own personal dislikes of a person to myself and not given them a bitchy remark when they eliminated me... no matter how I felt, how much they had been annoying me, etc. For that, I was wrong and I feel bad. I have not been a very nice person today or treated everyone as I would have liked to. I have fallen short, and I give my sincerest apologies.

A big part of the reason I am acting so horrible today is because l feel so awful. Right now, I should be in the hospital in intensive care. That is what the doctors have voiced. I have been in the hospital three times this week. I spent all evening there last night and also four hours today. The only reason I am not there right now is because I was hoping to do better in the tournament ( I almost made it through day one... almost) and since I was still playing, I promised I would go back to the hospital for more tests and shots tomorrow. So... come tomorrow that is where I will be.

I'm not sure how to let everyone know the gravity of the situation. Basically, I have an extreme infection of my respitory system. My tonsils and glands in my throat are swollen almost shut, they are covered with sacks of puss, and are bleeding. The blood is going down to my stomach and causing me to vomit. For the past couple days, I have been fed intraveiniously with fluids. And have been given several shots for nausea and vomitting. This is a big reason why I had to leave the tournament today. I was throwing up blood and could not even keep any water down.
As it stands now, I am in a lot of pain. I still cannot swallow food. It's even difficult to talk/drink. (They had given me a steriod shot, which took down some of the swelling... so talking today has been easier, but still painful). I also have a splitting migraine because I'm not getting enough fluids and I'm not eating.
Since the WSOP began, I was not eating very much... but over the past two weeks, I have gone without food for days. With the condition I am in right now, it does not look like it's going to get any better soon. I've already went down 2 dress sizes. I've lost 4 inches off of my waist, and 3 off my hips. I usually weigh around 125, but have lost so much weight so quickly... I am now around 113 pounds.

So... that's the situation. I am very, very ill. I'm not sure when I will be back to health. Sorry for my missteps and ugliness towards people today. Please forgive me for that and take it easy on me. My spirits are down and I may be spending a long time in the hospital until I get better. I could really use some kind words and good friends.

Thanks, B

[/ QUOTE ]

nooooo you got the right forum the first time
Old 07-10-2007, 06:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've already went down 2 dress sizes. I've lost 4 inches off of my waist, and 3 off my hips. I usually weigh around 125, but have lost so much weight so quickly... I am now around 113 pounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just went from a 7.5 to a 9
Old 07-10-2007, 06:22 AM

Your crazy bitch, But id still [censored] u
Old 07-10-2007, 06:34 AM

Being (physically) sick is a pretty bad excuse for poor table etiquette. I'm hoping that you feel better. But that's no excuse.

You're just a bitch no matter what your physical state is.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:42 AM

I am new here, so there is an off chance that I will be forgiven on the "we judge Brandi" bandwagon in saying:

Get well soon.

Everyone knows the relationship between a healthy body and a healthy mind, though too many are willing to ignore the converse. It seems such behaviour is lamentable, but understandable. Personally, as a random member of the poker community, I appreciate the apology.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:44 AM

So you were cool with exposing all the other players to your awful illness? Seems a bit selfish.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:46 AM

Who are you, and why do you put finance before personal health?
Old 07-10-2007, 06:47 AM

You are a total joke.
Closed Thread