View Poll Results: Would You Participate in a weekly Prison Break discussion
Yes 21 77.78%
No, I watch the show but wouldnt participate 4 14.81%
No, Don't care! 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2007, 04:27 PM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW and those who are interested there was some incorrect information given out about the SNE program. First off you status is valid for the next entire calendar year provided that you earn required 50k vpp/month. It was stated early that it was only valid until july and that you had to earn 100k/month. as per http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/supernova/elite/

[/ QUOTE ]
From that page:

----------
In addition, we will extend your status on a month-by-month basis from February through the end of June, provided you continue to earn at least 50,000 VPPs every month, missing no more than one month of 50,000 VPP accrual.
----------

What am I missing?
Old 10-13-2007, 04:29 PM

i was incorrect changed the post but it is 50k though rather than 100k
Old 10-13-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First off you status is valid until june of the next year provided that you earn required 50k vpp/month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct. I had gotten this part wrong for a little while before I figured out my error.

Still, cutting you off in June is kind of sucky and something that some of us think should be changed.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:02 PM

The freeroll....

Its a shame there are satelites(and from what I can see they even decreased the ammount of fpp needed to register for these sats(goldstar)) for this and they didnt make something solely for the sn so that we can have a good game. I don't want to get in a discussion about cash bonuses and stuff but 1 thing it would be nice if sn could play against sn only(if this freeroll holds up for next year) who wouldnt really care about just getting in the money and decreasing our ev even more...

Just finished, had the chiplead at a point and ended up with 3 fkin stallers at my table (disconnecting and sh!t) playing 1 hand every 2 minutes because they felt like its a good idea to make the 70 bucks and then another 5 at a time. Couldn't convince them that the blinds would eat them and they have no chance of making the big money in the future if they kept playing like that.

PS, please think about this if you keep the fr for next year.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
not poo-poo'ing the latest idea here because I think it has merit.
But I just can't help but laugh at how ridiculous this is all getting.

It's starting to all run together and kind of looking like:
"What if we do a drawing to get an entry into a weekly triple-shootout with the winners being randomly chosen to play every 3rd Saturday except for the Europeans who would play on Wednesdays and then the plat's could qualify if they earn exactly 6,333 points 2 months prior to the event OR 8,777 pts 3 months prior but if they earn 8,778 points then they qualify for the special quadruple-shootout to gain an entry to the triple-shootout at which point all the SN's who don't like tournaments anyway get to enter a drawing to see who will get all their FPP's converted into Mexican Pesos while wearing a lampshade on their head in front of a nationally televised audience."

[/ QUOTE ]

lol not enough love for this post

[/ QUOTE ]

i missed this. THANK YOU
Old 10-13-2007, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are march and myself the only two that are going to make it as limit players. I should be SNE in the next month [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
787,000. I'll be there.

In other news: YES, YES, Go England
Old 10-13-2007, 07:12 PM

--------[In other words, can we have a teaser please! After all, this is the "wild speculation" thread!]

Not likely, last year the milestones were finalized a few days before new year. The original plan presented months earlier had the 500k VPP bonus at $3000. We thought, what the heck lets make it $5000.

Scotty
Old 10-14-2007, 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
--------[In other words, can we have a teaser please! After all, this is the "wild speculation" thread!]

Not likely, last year the milestones were finalized a few days before new year. The original plan presented months earlier had the 500k VPP bonus at $3000. We thought, what the heck lets make it $5000.

Scotty

[/ QUOTE ]

So what you are saying is next year the 500k vpp bonus will be $7,000. This is awesome.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:37 AM

How about a Supernova-only option in the FPP store to purchase the ability to play more than 12 cash games? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2007, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about a Supernova-only option in the FPP store to purchase the ability to play more than 12 cash games? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT!

Are you the same 'spoonitnow' on Stars?