Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2007, 12:43 AM

Default Re: OK, Here\'s The Truth

Based on the reactions of some here, I feel that my latest post was misunderstood. I'd like it to be known that I have every intention of compensating Mark.
Since he has told others that he will not accept my money, I have decided to delegate David to give it to him. This way not only will Mark not have an option about taking the money, but I too will have a witness to this transaction and finally be able to have a sense of closure.
What he does with the money or what he says about me after that is up to him. At least I will have piece of mind.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Based on the reactions of some here, I feel that my latest post was misunderstood. I'd like it to be known that I have every intention of compensating Mark.
Since he has told others that he will not accept my money, I have decided to delegate David to give it to him. This way not only will Mark not have an option about taking the money, but I too will have a witness to this transaction and finally be able to have a sense of closure.
What he does with the money or what he says about me after that is up to him. At least I will have piece of mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol Mark will happily take your 8K, but as a payment, not a settlement in Full.......
Old 06-15-2007, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

curious as to what amount you are going to actually pay? the full amount or a small amount that really wont close the issue. Im gonna go out on a limb and say a small amount that wont close the issue.

*why you felt the need to post this here instead of just getting him the money is also pretty laughable.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At least I will have piece of mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe a piece of peace of mind too
Old 06-15-2007, 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good god you are a dummy. Why do you keep posting? Why even read anything on 2+2?
Old 06-15-2007, 03:12 AM

DS really deserves a custom title.. Which is better?

Simply a man-Brandi
or
There is no bad publicity rite?
Old 06-15-2007, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At least I will have piece of mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 06-15-2007, 03:54 AM

Admo, wow
Old 06-15-2007, 04:00 AM

Old 06-15-2007, 04:16 AM

I know it would be hard to end all this attention you're getting, but you should just pay the man his 30k.