Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

[ QUOTE ]

Someone at the executive level at FTP needs to get on the horn with MyWebATM and straighten them out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-20-2007, 06:52 PM

Not only can I not deposit into FTP, I also cannot move the money back into my bank account, the program saying I have insufficient funds (despite the fact that it is showing X amount of dollars in my account). What a top notch organization. I will be taking my business to ePassporte and Ultimate Bet.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:57 PM

Quote: Full Tilt Poker took the time to find a company that is reliable, secure and committed to the long haul.

Reliable... Secure....

hahahaha..... those are the first two words that come to my mind when I think of MyWebATM....
Old 02-20-2007, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not only can I not deposit into FTP, I also cannot move the money back into my bank account, the program saying I have insufficient funds (despite the fact that it is showing X amount of dollars in my account). What a top notch organization. I will be taking my business to ePassporte and Ultimate Bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is min deposit of 50 into FTP.... If you moved the min 40$ into MYweb, it will be ISF too deposit

I have not had one lick of problems. I have just completed my 3rd transaction with them and everything has been fine.

My 3rd transaction was withdrawing 2k from FTP on Fri. afternoon... It's in my "bank" acct today....

As far as the credit questions they ask... I don't know why every one is having so many problems with this... All of my answers were "none of the above" They called me within 20min of signing up and everythings been great.....

It's really not that hard to do.....
Old 02-20-2007, 09:05 PM

srf:
[ QUOTE ]
I withdrew $1,100 and transferred it to my bank account yesterday afternoon. It was in my bank account this morning. Cost me $4.00. I thinks its a flat fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

oober:
[ QUOTE ]
I have not had one lick of problems. I have just completed my 3rd transaction with them and everything has been fine.

My 3rd transaction was withdrawing 2k from FTP on Fri. afternoon... It's in my "bank" acct today....

[/ QUOTE ]

thirstyforwater:
[ QUOTE ]
My cashout from Fulltilt hit the account in about 2 hours. It took another day to go from MyWebATM to my bank account.

[/ QUOTE ]

coachkf, jhall23, and mikeroddick signed up and got their cards, but haven't withdrawn yet.

Ditch Digger:
[ QUOTE ]
I tried to sign up today but it didn't work. I got to the screen where they said they'd call shortly but it's been 2+ hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

donkman:
[ QUOTE ]
I got that message also; five days ago. I haven't got a call yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

KurtSF:
[ QUOTE ]
MyWebATM web application bombs out for me. It takes 8 attempts over two weeks to get an answer from them. The answer is "Sorry, you CANNOT be a MyWebATM customer. We don't know why."

[/ QUOTE ]

BlackjackAJ:
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, I tried to sign up as well and it didn't work. I got the same message as you

[/ QUOTE ]

tannenj:
[ QUOTE ]
well, i got the following error message:

"We are unable to verify your information.
Please contact our customer service representative at support@ebsg.net.

Thank you."

so now i can't even TRY to answer the security questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mucked Nuts:
[ QUOTE ]
Not only can I not deposit into FTP, I also cannot move the money back into my bank account, the program saying I have insufficient funds (despite the fact that it is showing X amount of dollars in my account).

[/ QUOTE ]

wizard:
[ QUOTE ]
Somehow I never got an account number so I cannot transfer the $$$ to FT. I have yet to get the card. Calls to MYWEBATM have been unproductive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, I'm glad it all worked for you, you got your money, and you are happy. But others have not had the same luck.

Sounds like some are being stiffed by CS and not receiving the confirmation call (like Ditch Digger and donkman), and some are being kicked out PRIOR to the credit check questions (like me, Blackack, and tannenj (note this is not a problem with the credit history questions as you state - we're not allowed to get to that point in the application process), and some are having other assorted problems.

I don't see a track-record of reliability and security here, despite your positive results.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:05 PM

Default Re: Fees

Got my card today and was shocked at the fees. I wish I had looked into it further. $4 every month, $4 to get money into the card, 2.50 to use an ATM, 1.75 to use the card to buy something, 5.00 to transfer funds and worst of all $25 bucks to stop the $4 charge and close the card. There are pay day loan stores that are not this onerous. My bad - I figured it would be a good thing when FT said it was good. Wrong.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:10 PM

Nice timing. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Move wizard into the "got his card but hasn't withdrawn yet" category. Oh, also an unsatisfied customer still.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:21 PM

i jus got my card in mail today and to use the card u need a pin i went to the site to create my pin it ask me my old pin to create a new one i don have old pin nor did they send any temp pin with the card ( like neteller )

anyone have any idea abt the pin or have changed there pin ?
Old 02-20-2007, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i don have old pin nor did they send any temp pin with the card ( like neteller )

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure you create a pin when you sign up, I know I did. Did you forget what your pin was?
Old 02-21-2007, 03:30 AM

about 26 hours ago, i emailed mywebatm support about my problem. they responded with this after a few minutes:

"Dear [me],

Thank you for contacting us!

We have received your inquiry and are assigning it to a representative. You can expect to receive a response from us within one business day.

To help track your inquiry we have generated a reference number. Your ticket code is [number]. Please use this code in any further communication."

cool!

except i haven't gotten a response yet.

hello epass.