Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2007, 02:48 AM

Default weakest hand ud call down with here

give player descriptions if u want to complete ur answers specifically, also say what would be correct vs u.

villain raises, u 3bet, he calls

flop 933r he donks, what hands do u peel the flop with? which are u planning on raising on the turn? do u raise any now?

turn some rainbow rag imbetween 9 and 3, u called the flop and he bets again as expected, what hands are u showing down, all that u 3bet preflop? any rivers change ur plan, any hands u call and fold UI on the river?

now villain capped preflop in a blind battle, what hands are u peeling the flop and showing down

now villain limp reraised, any difference from the above?

any difference when the flop is 993?

what are u doing with the range of hands u just call preflop on this board assuming he cbs and bets the turn if u just call the flop?
Old 06-17-2007, 05:44 AM

Default Re: weakest hand ud call down with here

Your post is too general i think. 933 is much safer than 993. I'm showing down with ~80% of my range and I'm just calling the flop bet with my whole range.

If I have unpaired cards, I'll raise any A or K turn and if I have 77+ I'll raise any non-A or K turns.

There's nothing I call the turn with and fold the river except maybe if I have like QJs and picked up a draw on the turn.