Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 04:33 AM

Default Re: Newhizzle v Neverwin - dramabomb blog post

[ QUOTE ]
Newhizzle,

I worked my way through college as bookie, back in the days before internet gambling. If you are really owed 200K I have some guys that can absolutely collect. With out a doubt they will get your money (as much as he has + plus some he doesn't have) back.

PM for details..

[/ QUOTE ]

u idiot.

it's posts like this that gets threads locked.

no one cares if you were a bookie, and offering your wannbe services in front of a million person audience shows you're either totally full of it or really ignorant. you choose.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

From what I can tell it seems like people like him, boosted, etc know they can get away with it based on them taking a quick read of their victim. Not a real gamble to assume that a young ivy league school dropout/ high stakes pro is not going to break your legs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Penn being the exception.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was just hit with a euphoric sense of validation..
Old 07-09-2007, 05:27 AM

what a fu*ked up life those guys live lol
Old 07-09-2007, 05:51 AM

didn't see it yet so here it is:
http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke...-39722-15.html

oh and btw, this thread would rock if it wasn't 90% full of people going "this thread rocks!"

edit: the link was probably already posted. if so, sorry.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If I ever get a pet weasel guess what it's name is going to be ..

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 07-09-2007, 06:22 AM

Below are Neverwin's posts in the thread linked above me to save people the pain and suffering of reading that forum.

[ QUOTE ]
thanks newhizzle i actually enjoyed the blog, first off nobody really cares and secondly you didnt mention anything that everyone doesnt know about...wow people in the poker world loan money and owe money, should i bust out my list of the people that owe me and havent paid in years, at least i pay back my debts even if it takes time, its not my problem you are losing poker player and nobody wants to loan you money or stake you. I have always honored all my loans and have every intention of making good on all of them, so go ahead and post anything u want, ive paid you back 90k of a 160k debt and now you are worried lol what a joke

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

really he wont get paid back in full? why has he gotten 90k back already, and close to 35k during the series? am i all of sudden gonna quite paying back a debt lol, this is all a question of the speed of paying back, not about whether it will or wont be paid

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
now hes apoligizing to me about writing his blog via text, saying he thought it was necessary, and i responded, its all good bro, u have every right to say whatever u want, are any of u really interested in this story? cuz we can keep you all updated if u want

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
actually i owe 8 people total 5 of which is all under 20k and the most is 70, also ive owed over 700k at one point and now its less than 200k. Wow big deal, if only u guys knew how much money some of the other big names in poker owe, my debt is chump change, and i am certainly worth way more than what i owe, im not like any of these other young idiots who win millions and have nothing to show for it. Every heard of being smart and investing some of the money you win, and keeping your poker bankroll separate, bet u never heard of that before huh

[/ QUOTE ]

Cliff notes: He is trying to diffuse the situation in his own d-bag way and keeps insisting he will pay everyone back.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:24 AM

neverwin just seemd like a scumbag and after/if newhizzle gets paid i would imagine he will have no/minimal conatct with neverwin
Old 07-09-2007, 06:39 AM

brandi contribution to this thread plz.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.wisehandpoker.com/blog/index.php/mnewhouse

[/ QUOTE ]

Newhizzle was a gullible sucker who is finally waking up. good for him. Newhizzle seems to have horrible money management. And does anyone know if he even owns his own place yet? It just seems real dumb to be loaning out 6 figures without even owning your own place yet.

Also if neverwin is as much of a pill head as Newhizzle says he is i dont think its the smartest thing to go alone to his house. Might not be the best thing for your health.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:33 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6BXZYaqt5U