Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2007, 08:00 PM

Default ** New & Improved ** Pokerstars Regulars Thread

With the recent increase in Table limits at stars, as well as the availability of e-checks again for most people, it seems as if traffic is up on stars latley, and there are lots of new and old faces populating the games on stars. With this said I asked Cry Me a River if we could reopen the "Stars Regs" thread. I was told to just go ahead and make a new one. So here it is.

This is the place to discuss the current state of the games on stars and the regulars and playrs in those games. However, this is not going to turn into another "epeen" waving or hate bashing thread. There will be strict guidelines and those who do not follow them will be in trouble and ultimatly the thread will end up getting locked again.

Basically, we should be discussing things like new faces in the games, interesting situations vs other regulars, some things some other regulars do really well and really bad,
and of course interesting gossip about the games and players in them. Also, feel free to use this to out yourself and try and get specific advice from other regulars in your games regarding your play.

Keep it civil! And remember, lots of people lurk 2p2 who don't post and aren't very active, so you never know if you may offend some lurker or actually inadvertantly help them imrpvoe thier game from your posts. So watch what you say.

I forsee this thread being mostly Nl100 and below players talking, because as you continue to move up, exploiting specific regulars in your games become more and more important and I don't think people will want to be sharing that information in such a public forum.

So again please keep it civil, if you don't like the thread please just don't post in it and keep to yourself (We don't need 20 posts of people just saying why they don't like this idea like the last thread). Once again, this thread will be strictly enforced, so lets not get out of line people, and let the discussion begin.

Also, make sure to in your posts include the level of game you are discussing.

For example:

NL100 - xxxxxx is running xx/xx/x over xx, and I think they are a pretty solid player who have been running over tables latley, thoughts?

That would be a great post.