View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 03:00 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]

I'm Sam Waterston, of the popular TV series "Law & Order." As a senior citizen, you're probably aware of the threat robots pose. Robots are everywhere, and they eat old people's medicine for fuel. Well, now there's a company that offers coverage against the unfortunate event of robot attack, with Old Glory Insurance. Old Glory will cover you with no health check-up or age consideration. You need to feel safe. And that's harder and harder to do nowadays, because robots may strike at any time.

And when they grab you with those metal claws, you can't break free . . . because they're made of metal, and robots are strong. Now, for only $4 a month, you can achieve peace of mind in a world full of crime and robots, with Old Glory Insurance.

So, don't cower under your afghan any longer. Make a choice. Old Glory Insurance. For when the metal ones decide to come for you - and they will.

[/ QUOTE ]

potd
Old 05-10-2007, 03:00 PM

I agree - a pic of the set-up RIGHT FREAKING NOW would help a lot.

You don't need all the guys over there at the same time.
Lets just see the set-up so we can, at least, TRY to buy your story.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:01 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
nlnut, or even brandon,

Could you tell me what info you provided to FTP? Was it just them telling you they were investigating you and you sent in IDs and such, or did you actually explain to them your "sweatshop"?

Im just curious as to how they concluded you werent bots, if you guys never explained to them your setup. I know this sucks for you guys, but you have at least admit its understandable why everyone here assumed(es) it was botting. Earlier you said they never asked for details, so I find it alarming they just concluded on their own it wasnt bots without having any knowledge of your setup.

Have you been in contact with FTP since this all came out? I hope at the very least they allow you to change your screen names.

thanks

Alobar

[/ QUOTE ]We provided them scanned ID's and this........ I left this out earlier....sorry, but I did PM FTPSean...I told him about the group of us playing together.. He responded with this.....Charles,

I was in contact with the Security & Investigations Team who informed me that your access to your account has been temporarily suspended pending the conclusion of their investigation.

I don't have much more to add as I really don't provide support here, I more act as a representative and advocate should a member of the 2+2 community not receive a timely response from Support.

In instances like this, as I am not the individual performing the investigation and as such don't have direct access to all the information, it is best to correspond directly with the Security and Investigations Team. I was advised that you had received an initial email from the investigator informing you of the potential timeline and such. That same investigator will respond to you with updates and may have some questions for you as the investigation progresses, but as I said, I do not work directly with that group.

Hopefully the resolution to the investigation will not take too long. Good luck.

Sean

But, the Security and Investigations Team never asked us for any details or any expalanation.

I sent Security and Investigations Team an email yesterday, no reply yet.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

There is no automated script running dictating action on every street.

[/ QUOTE ]

What streets is the automated script running?
Old 05-10-2007, 03:02 PM

They probably have to pick up the pyramids they made out of mountain dew cans first.

Seriously, no digital camera isn't an excuse anymore. Even little handicapped kids have cellphone cameras.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone - is nation from Pittsburgh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nation is from Johnstown.

[ QUOTE ]
You, nation, and the third guy (as well as at least one other person) live in the same person and not one of you has (or can buy) a digital camera to take a photo in the next hour or so? Really?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just for clarification, I do not live in Johnstown. I'm in State College. I have been to Johnstown and played in some of the live games there with Nation and Chuck.

As far as I know, Nation does not own a digital camera.

Default I\'ve been thinking

I apologise if anyone has already posted this but can someone provide stats on the accounts play SINCE the scandal - ie times when we KNOW they were playing themselves?

Lets see if they can continue to match those numbers.

nlnut - you refusing to "share your system" is beyond retarded. do you see why?
Old 05-10-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree - a pic of the set-up RIGHT FREAKING NOW would help a lot.

You don't need all the guys over there at the same time.
Lets just see the set-up so we can, at least, TRY to buy your story.

[/ QUOTE ]

It takes time to find a pick-up truck that runs, borrow people's tables, find people in Johnstown with computers, borrow their monitors, get the kids out of the back of the truck, load the stuff in the back of the truck, take it to the house, clear all of the crates and cardboard boxes out of the living room, create an "office" with your borrowed stuff, go back and get the kids, put them in the back of the truck, come home, find someone in Johnstown that owns a digital camera, borrow it, take pictures and upload.

Give the guy a break.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:04 PM

well he might have to change his ballin ass system that nets them 1.5bb/100