Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-18-2007, 08:13 AM

Default Re: I miss Ongame

[ QUOTE ]
Good Points: The games at Ongame are soft, you can get up to 90% rakeback and they have plenty of game selection.

Bad: Their software will make you tilt all your profit (and some) away.

[/ QUOTE ]

90% rakeback? I take it all back. Any offers?
Old 11-18-2007, 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is perhaps weird, but I have never had a problem with ongame software in years of playing there. Once once do I remember being frozen in a heads up game, and i complained so they game me a ticket to play another game for free. The games are soft, the bonuses and rakeback are good, so if like me the software doesnt give you problems then its a good place to go

[/ QUOTE ]
I assume u are referring to SNGS? for those ongame is fine, you dont have to worry about reloading so software is good for you :P
Old 11-18-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is perhaps weird, but I have never had a problem with ongame software in years of playing there. Once once do I remember being frozen in a heads up game, and i complained so they game me a ticket to play another game for free. The games are soft, the bonuses and rakeback are good, so if like me the software doesnt give you problems then its a good place to go

[/ QUOTE ]
I assume u are referring to SNGS? for those ongame is fine, you dont have to worry about reloading so software is good for you :P

[/ QUOTE ]

the heads up in question was a tournie but the vast majority of games i play is multitabling cash games. Never been a problem
Old 11-18-2007, 02:05 PM

The reload function just puts me on tilt, oh and game selection is also horrible :P how can u stand it as cash player?