Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2007, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Post a picture of the hottest girl you\'ve been with

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah boom, your girlfriend is definitely drama, I should know. She would constantly steal glances toward me while I was playing at another table. But I wouldn't return those looks as I wanted to make sure she understood I had no interest.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. No one else found this funny?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What happened to BBV? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

This used to be the standard

(who remembers this thread?)

[/ QUOTE ]
I dooooo. It no longer exists though, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! please let that be wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember that thread and a heartfelt thankyou for posting that pic. [censored] hottest cutest real girl ever posted on 2+2 IMO.

<drool>

[/ QUOTE ]

I still think the beer drinkin german chick was hotter

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is one of the hottest/cutest chicks I've ever seen. Strangely, she looks like an ex of mine. But I doubt that it is. Link to the old thread if it still exists? Archives of any kind?

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus christ! I just saw this picture, I thought that was a picture of my wife! (from about 15 years ago).

[/ QUOTE ]

man i fkin knew you were ancient

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - I'm pretty sure that's a dude........
Old 05-10-2007, 07:49 PM

Alright I think I figured out how to post pictures. Here ya Go....

Middle One...

Right...

The one on the right...

Old 05-10-2007, 08:23 PM

I'm bored :

Heres what I can offer...:

Thats it for me me thinks...
Old 05-10-2007, 08:58 PM

Sup Vavavoom...you can respond to my facebook message to you now. Haha, I kid. Take your time.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah boom, your girlfriend is definitely drama, I should know. She would constantly steal glances toward me while I was playing at another table. But I wouldn't return those looks as I wanted to make sure she understood I had no interest.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. No one else found this funny?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What happened to BBV? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

This used to be the standard

(who remembers this thread?)

[/ QUOTE ]
I dooooo. It no longer exists though, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! please let that be wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember that thread and a heartfelt thankyou for posting that pic. [censored] hottest cutest real girl ever posted on 2+2 IMO.

<drool>

[/ QUOTE ]

I still think the beer drinkin german chick was hotter

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is one of the hottest/cutest chicks I've ever seen. Strangely, she looks like an ex of mine. But I doubt that it is. Link to the old thread if it still exists? Archives of any kind?

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus christ! I just saw this picture, I thought that was a picture of my wife! (from about 15 years ago).

[/ QUOTE ]

man i fkin knew you were ancient

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - I'm pretty sure that's a dude........

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we just keep posting her pic over and over again? Srsly. Does anyone know who she is by any chance? She is effin gorgeous.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Can we just keep posting her pic over and over again? Srsly. Does anyone know who she is by any chance? She is effin gorgeous.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing I remember was that the tool who dated her had the nerve to break up with this goddess. HE actually broke up with her. I know the whole thing ended in a trainwreck.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing I remember was that the tool who dated her had the nerve to break up with this goddess. HE actually broke up with her. I know the whole thing ended in a trainwreck.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is very pretty. But, I have to say that, by looking at her, there could be an odor problem. She doesn't look like the type to keep things well shaved. Her body type, facial structure and hair color suggests a tendency towards odor. Combine that with a full muff and you've got fish stink, brother.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She is very pretty. But, I have to say that, by looking at her, there could be an odor problem. She doesn't look like the type to keep things well shaved. Her body type, facial structure and hair color suggests a tendency towards odor. Combine that with a full muff and you've got fish stink, brother.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't wanna hear that. She's a beauty. Srsly, who in their right mind would break up with her??
Old 05-10-2007, 11:21 PM

i broke up with a wicked hot chick once, now i miss her a lot [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2007, 11:30 PM

f
Old 05-10-2007, 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot. Not only is that girl a thing of absolute beauty, she also looks sweet and approachable. I mean, what can we know from just a pic and all but damn damn damn. She's about as close as you can get to a 10 IMHO. I'm in love just from looking at that pic over and over again. Anyone have the others?