Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2007, 11:22 PM

Default 1 Vicodin, 1 Xanax, 1 Massage Chair: Mini-TR, SFW pics + bonus offer.

~6 weeks ago I suddenly got a tremendous pain, literally in my ass while playing poker. Left side. I figured it would go away but it only got worse. It so happened that I was scheduled for my yearly physical and by the time I got to my doctor the condition had worsened to include shooting pains down my left leg. He sent me to a neurologist that specializes in rehabilitative medicine and he told me that I almost certainly have 'Sciatica' which was confirmed by the MRI. Some sort of herniated disk of the L5 lumbar if I understand the mumbo-jumbo. Anyway, I'm getting physical therapy at this doctor's place and also treatment on a DRX9000 machine:

which stretches out the spine. Luckily, these treatments are having a good effect.

At about the same time I ordered an Osim massage chair from Brookstone. Here's the one I bought and the control mechanism:

The doctor also gave me Vicodin 7.5's for the pain. Now I've found out that there is a #10 available so I'm going to ask for that next time. I also take 1mg of Xanax to sleep and I was worried about taking them both together but the pharmacist said it was ok and I wouldn't wake up dead.

Well. Let me tell you! If there is any way that you can wangle it (and there is for a few of you) you want to take a Vicodin, a Xanax and then get into one of these massage chairs and let it do it's thing. I want to say that it's better than sex but you young people won't be able to relate. The few of you on here who are as old as I am will understand. Plus, you don't have to do anything! And it lasts longer than 5 minutes (brag). And you can do it again in 10 minutes!

Well, that's it except for the bonus offer:

If you are a woman at least a 4 on the OOT scale you are invited to my house to experience this marvel for free. Included will be a special, delightful 5 minute surprise.

Everybody else is on their own.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:24 PM

Default Re: 1 Vicodin, 1 Xanax, 1 Massage Chair: Mini-TR, SFW pics + bonus of

If you buy a fleshlight there are going to be some very sad oriental ladies.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:33 PM

What pharmaceutical is responsible for the floral chairs on the oriental rug on top of some sort of pink stone surface?
Old 11-15-2007, 11:34 PM

Where does the penis go exactly?
Old 11-15-2007, 11:40 PM

Dammit, I saw vicodin, Xanax, massage, and Howard Beale so I expected a massage parlor trip report with a happy ending of another kind. How disappointing. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Though I am looking forward to the occasion where I try this.

I hope your sciatica gets better sir.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where does the penis go exactly?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the beauty part! Give your penis a rest, you'll be happy enough! Plus, no dinners, compliments, telling her her butt isn't too big, etc, etc.

To the poster who doesn't like the decor: I will take you seriously if you tell me you are gay. Otherwise I think it looks fine.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp
Old 11-16-2007, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you buy a fleshlight there are going to be some very sad oriental ladies.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL

And dude, asian-american please.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

To the poster who doesn't like the decor: I will take you seriously if you tell me you are gay. Otherwise I think it looks fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure pink tiles mean...

anyway, WTF are you one of the rich people who get to see the magic doctors that actually fix things? I had crippling sciatica and never got a fancy vibrating chair, they just made me do exercises and stretches 24/7 [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

(they did offer to give me an epidural but that didn't sound fun like vicodin in a massage chair)
Old 11-16-2007, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure pink tiles mean...

anyway, WTF are you one of the rich people who get to see the magic doctors that actually fix things? I had crippling sciatica and never got a fancy vibrating chair, they just made me do exercises and stretches 24/7 [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

(they did offer to give me an epidural but that didn't sound fun like vicodin in a massage chair)

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear about your sciatica. It's a real misery. I'm getting the same exercises and stretches that you had to do and I have to pay $60/session out of my pocket for that DRX machine since the insurance won't pay for it. The massage chair was a treat to myself. I've wanted one for years and the Brookstone folks tossed in the service contract for free so I splurged.

btw: Pink tiles mean I live in Arizona where EVERYBODY gets the exact same house mushed around a bit and some shade of pink somewhere in the house.