Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > High Stakes MTT

Old 11-08-2007, 11:56 AM

Default Re: sicko bluff in 100r (didnt work not a brag post)

I try sik bluffs all the time, but this is just bad and a huge spew IMO.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:23 PM

i guess i thought folding trip kings isnt that big of a laydown i snap fold it in both my opponents spots. dont u guys fold kq here pretty easily?
Old 11-08-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i guess i thought folding trip kings isnt that big of a laydown i snap fold it in both my opponents spots. dont u guys fold kq here pretty easily?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh... what part of his line makes you decide he has QK AND that if he DOES have QK at that point that he would ever lay it down?
Old 11-08-2007, 05:32 PM

they can have a lot of hands here that are worst than kq im not saying thats all he can have im just saying hes even gonna fold kq here which i guess is wrong because 1 million people told me that people dont fold trips.also to answer ur question why i think they fold kq is because i snap fold it.dont u fold kq here? i jusy thought it was an easy fold for people guess im dumb.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they can have a lot of hands here that are worst than kq im not saying thats all he can have im just saying hes even gonna fold kq here which i guess is wrong because 1 million people told me that people dont fold trips.also to answer ur question why i think they fold kq is because i snap fold it.dont u fold kq here? i jusy thought it was an easy fold for people guess im dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Short answer: You checkraised the turn and it was 4100 to him after calling 700. He flatcalled. He is never, ever folding on the river after flatcalling the turn.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:45 PM

what are u talking bout goggles im talking bout folding kq on turn u musta misread the post also i make boat on the river.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:48 PM

If he's folding KQ here why's he playing KQ like this at all? It doesn't make sense, no one that plays the hand like this, if they have QK, is folding it. That is my point. He is never folding QK if he has it here. If you somehow managed to take the same line with QK and fold it here, well, I'm not sure what to say.

Plus like... what are you representing exactly? AK and AA are the (virtual) nuts so I mean... yeah, those hands call (hence his calls)
Old 11-08-2007, 05:49 PM

Other short answer: raising a bet four-way on that board, after checking the flop is a) stronger than trips b)trips and too excited to fold often enough for this to be a good idea c) never a better hand less than trips that you can fold out
Old 11-08-2007, 05:59 PM

does it matter that i can only represent monster hands when people prolly wont ever think im bluffing? ya i guess most people who would raise kq are not gonna fold it often enough.but idk that small raise to 2k just seems really weak to me idk why but kinds just says to me "im folding to a raise" at the time once again idk why.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this hand has to be a level

[/ QUOTE ]

the thought process on this hand isn't nearly as bad as people are making it out to be.

i mean its bad, for reasons above posters have mentioned...but not OMG WTFRUTHINKING U STUPID FKING DONKEY BAD. especially because, as he said, aside from the initial cold caller no1 else pretty much ever has AK/KK/AA, while aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa can.

whenever i see an aaaaaaaaaaaa post
its like
[x] minraise
[x] fps
[x] how did he call?

sometimes the best thing in donkaments is just to keep it simple, play solid, respect the tourney life, etc. yes, the tourney life.