Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > High Stakes Limit

Old 05-13-2005, 01:22 AM

Default Re: DERB

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Congratulations for having just 4 posts, and using one of those posts to reiterate what an arrogant jerk-off Andrew Prock is.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, ask a simple, unloaded, honest question, get flamed. Guess on my fourth post I got to meet the forum jackass. Never heard of Andrew Prock, If this question was already posed, I apologize, but there're tons of replies on this thread, and even though i read em all, they kind of blurred together.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm kinda drunk so I could be the guy who's wrong...(and misinterpreting your post)...but james wasn't flaming you, he was being seroius.

[/ QUOTE ]

you may be drunk, but your reads are still correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

good cause i'm 4 tablin the 30 too.
Old 05-13-2005, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Congratulations for having just 4 posts, and using one of those posts to reiterate what an arrogant jerk-off Andrew Prock is.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, ask a simple, unloaded, honest question, get flamed. Guess on my fourth post I got to meet the forum jackass. Never heard of Andrew Prock, If this question was already posed, I apologize, but there're tons of replies on this thread, and even though i read em all, they kind of blurred together.

[/ QUOTE ]

James was definitely giving you a compliment.
Old 05-15-2005, 03:12 PM

Default RB?

Derb so far today:

1140 hands -9660
Old 05-15-2005, 03:35 PM

well I tried reading most of the posts on this thread but there were too damn many... however I just started doing 30/60 tables since the new tables and have been doing well but after reading this post it seems like unusually well...i don't know all the stat stuff but would send my pokertracker info if someone wants to try to figure out how a dipsh$t like me could win large amounts in short term..

stats for 30/60 briefly are 4,628 hands..37,274.73 won.. 13.42 BB/100 hands...which would be comparable to Derbs I guess altho over much fewer hands...
Old 05-15-2005, 10:20 PM

Default My Bad

Yeah I just reread that, and understand it now, my bad.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:31 AM

Is this the biggest thread 2+2 has ever had??

This has probably already been asked multiple times in this thread but at this point it's gotten way too large for me to waste precious big bets per 100 skimming through it.

And of course for this same reason no one is going to read this post and eventually someone else is destined to again ask the all important question: "Is this the biggest thread ever?"

As a corrolarry, if you are actually reading this post then you do in fact have no life whatsoever outside of poker. Which is of course precisely why I was able to make this post.

-Ezcheeze
Old 05-16-2005, 04:40 AM

I'm just sorry that so many 2+2er's are going to be too daunted by "The Thread" to take the time to see the humor in a post like this where you compare 4,628 hands to over one hundred thousand hands. Was it one hundred thousand? Well I'm not sure exactly how many it was...but it was alot!

What? You thought I actually read this gigantic thread?

-Ezchee
Old 05-16-2005, 04:54 AM

This thread has way too many loose posts that are taken too far, to be any good.
Old 05-16-2005, 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this the biggest thread 2+2 has ever had??

This has probably already been asked multiple times in this thread but at this point it's gotten way too large for me to waste precious big bets per 100 skimming through it.

And of course for this same reason no one is going to read this post and eventually someone else is destined to again ask the all important question: "Is this the biggest thread ever?"

As a corrolarry, if you are actually reading this post then you do in fact have no life whatsoever outside of poker. Which is of course precisely why I was able to make this post.

-Ezcheeze

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me?

First of all, this thread is awesome.

Second of all, this thread isnt even close to the biggest ever. Its not even the biggest currently on a first page of one of the forums (RL pics thread in OOT is way bigger).
Old 05-16-2005, 01:17 PM

I'd love this thread to die but this was a little strange. I've never ever seen DERB speak, ever. Also, i'm not protecting the names of any players involved here, both players deserve to have their names shown so others can watch for anything strange.

me: nice cheating. [i'm referring to bitchass anti-poker for using all in protection on his tough decision]
Lojzka: [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [he smiles out of nowhere, he hasn't been involved in a hand recently]
me: wow, you speak lojzka?
Random player, probably 2+2: he cheats too
me: why do you think that?
Random Player, 2+2: with his buddies d=from slovenia

I don't really care for what Random Player was saying. I just thought it was very strange for DERB speak for the first time and then change tables when i accuse someone of cheating.