Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 12-01-2007, 02:13 AM

Default Re: Just wondering...

i find it very interesting that she started this thread the same day she replied to the imper1um thread on p5s.

maybe jennfox is correct here in her observance of annettes security regarding her moral compass.

i too at 19, 20 was hardly a saint!

to me the bigger concern is; now that annette is a
high profile player as well as a spokesperson for an online site there is a built in responsibility to represent online poker in a ethical manner.

her position regarding the imper1um situation hasnt shown that.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i intend on having sex with you one day.

[/ QUOTE ]

best post in the thread

<3 jcmoussa too
Old 12-01-2007, 03:09 AM

Dear Annette,

Please excuse the tools that comment on your looks, they were abused by spitballs at very young ages and seek affection from fellow spitball victims in this forum.

Me, I just want to make more money. Teach me how by posting often on the SSMTT forum plz, thx.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:44 AM

Annette - people who hate your looks or your play are just morons, for obvious reasons
Old 12-01-2007, 03:48 AM

Take it from the guy who knows Annette better then anyone else online that it is def her writing these posts. I can tell by some of the things that shes said that it 100% is her b/c no impersonator would be able to duplicate her online "speech" (I guess you would call it). So, yes, you guys are def talking to the real Annette_15.

As for my take on the subject, I'm not even going to bother as it would just be wasting my breath. I'm pretty sure Annette is one of the most well liked/respected players by anyone who counts anyway.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Take it from the guy who knows Annette better then anyone else online that it is def her writing these posts. I can tell by some of the things that shes said that it 100% is her b/c no impersonator would be able to duplicate her online "speech" (I guess you would call it). So, yes, you guys are def talking to the real Annette_15.

As for my take on the subject, I'm not even going to bother as it would just be wasting my breath. I'm pretty sure Annette is one of the most well liked/respected players by anyone who counts anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey if this is really Annette I have one thing to say. Help I suck at poker, and it is starting to piss me off(that I suck). Also screw all the haters you are hot
Old 12-01-2007, 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mkind you obv can't close the deal with this chick, give it up bro. let a real man run that ass annette- pm me if you want to cyber
Old 12-01-2007, 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

mkind you obv can't close the deal with this chick, give it up bro. let a real man handle that azz annette pm me if you want to cyber

[/ QUOTE ]

drunk much?
Old 12-01-2007, 04:50 AM

Annette, please ignore all the idiots. You're a legend and I think you're very cute. I'm glad you're here and I hope you will participate in the strategy forums.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:15 AM

mkind?