Old 11-22-2007, 12:44 PM

Default Re: putting it in super light vs overagro 150 bbs deep. 1000NL

I think 87 is superlight not 10s.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think irock hit the nail on the head when he said dont raise this flop if you dont intend on getting it in on the flop. but with all your reads that youre trying to give us about how much of a spewmonkey this guy is i dont see why you dont just try to get it all in pf.

[/ QUOTE ]

cuz its 150 bb deep and KQ vs TT is 44/56 and TT vs JJ is 18/81. Thats why. Also I don't see how seeing a flop vs a tilter who I've is super frustrated by me on the flop is bad. The Ad5d was vs a guy with 50 BBs he had already reraised and was getting approx 2-1.

I think that my edge is higher postflop than pre w/ this hand vs this guy.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah but playing the flop deep just panders to his spewy tendencies. TT doesn't have that much value this deep (i.e. you can't happily raise flop and get it in) and this guy's natural tendencies (to semibluff reraise alot) will be closer to the correct play, when your so deep. If you want to make his tiltiness hurt him instead of lead him closer to the correct play RR PF.

[/ QUOTE ]

Requin I would disagree with this. As you see from the equity calc I am doing fine even against his pushing range. In addition, I think the flop will go a lot like this (as much as 80% of the time).

No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $5/$10
4 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $660.5
Button: $1889.8
SB: $1592.15
Hero: $1971.02

Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $35</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($70, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $70</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $240</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $800</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero pushes</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB folds</font>

Or alternatively he may reraise me to $1000 I push, he calls and flips over AJish.

And to the guy that said that I don't know what to do after raising on the flop I instacalled his push. I posted to check on my play. Given that I didn't reraise pf I think flatting flop is a crime.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:38 PM

you think 80% of the time he's gonna put in half his stack and then fold? cmon man.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:39 PM

btw if the AQ hand had happened after all the history in your original post i'd snap call. given it seemed to happen quite early on, fold is ok.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw if the AQ hand had happened after all the history in your original post i'd snap call. given it seemed to happen quite early on, fold is ok.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ya exactly
Old 11-22-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ya exactly

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-22-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you think 80% of the time he's gonna put in half his stack and then fold? cmon man.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really think this. What do you think a tilter is doing after he gets raised on the flop 4-th time in a row?
Old 11-22-2007, 02:24 PM

Location: Don\'t Call it a comeback... Ive been here for years

I'm confused. Either he is going to get it in with his whole range or put half his stack in then fold or something...or you are scared you are beat? Why post the hand if you don't want help? It seems you made a play and now need the concurrence of the rest of middle stakes to make yourself feel better.

If you don't want to discuss your hands analytically, why not just post it as a bad beat? A normal player when he puts it in on this flop has the range i described even if they are very aggro. If you think his range is wider than this (you seem to with your sweet response to my analysis), then call...if not, then fold, whats so hard to understand?
Old 11-22-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really think this. What do you think a tilter is doing after he gets raised on the flop 4-th time in a row?

[/ QUOTE ]

He did what you wanted him to do, what is the problem? '
Juice it up preflop so your flop decision will be a lot easier every time you dont flop a set. As it is you have to know that once you c/r the flop you are gonna get it in aswell but you will be pretty close to 50/50 vs his shove range. You just have to know that against this tiltmonkey you simply cant check/raise and then fold or check/raise not knowing what to do after that.
And saying that you c/r because he will ridic often (80%) 3bet with air and then fold is pretty damn optimistic. If *that* was your only plan in the hand,

"Im going to check/raise so he can 3bet bluff.... WAITTT A MINUTE damn what if he has a hand this time im toast if he has a hand damn what should I do. Should I fold now? Damn I should've really thought about this before check/raising"

its a bad plan.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:35 PM

I posted this because he had JJ and I got stacked. I posted it w/o much analysis on my part to get some opinion because it is v unorthodox hand. After doing analysis on my own I really like my play after the debatable pf call. And yah he 3-bets bluff ridic often. This is my read and I trust it.