Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2007, 12:33 AM

Default Re: Entourage- 4/29

These last few episodes have been pretty lame. :/
Old 05-01-2007, 12:40 AM

this episode totally sucked, i thought it was the worst of the season, and this so far is the worst season
Old 05-01-2007, 12:54 AM

I think people's expectations are way too high for Entourage. It has never been a great show it has always been a show where I could sit back, not really pay attention and still enjoy it. I thought this episode was very good and pretty much what I expect out of Entourage.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think people's expectations are way too high for Entourage. It has never been a great show it has always been a show where I could sit back, not really pay attention and still enjoy it. I thought this episode was very good and pretty much what I expect out of Entourage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with this. It is a great show. This is largely semantics, but give another example of a show that wasn't "great" but that you still wasted your time with for three seasons.

The first two seasons were better made, better acted, and better written than Lost, which a lot of people think is the second coming. If Entourage isn't a great show than neither is Lost.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The first two seasons were better made, better acted, and better written than Lost

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate Lost with a passion, but seriously, what are you smoking?

FWIW I thought this episode was pretty hilarious.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The first two seasons were better made, better acted, and better written than Lost, which a lot of people think is the second coming. If Entourage isn't a great show than neither is Lost.

[/ QUOTE ]
I find myself disagreeing with pretty much everything you post about movies/tv.
An episode of LOST is 2x as long as an episode of Entourage and each season is 2x long and the new episodes of LOST are still better than Entourage. Entourage isn't better acted the only main characters who are good actors are Drama and Ari.

I don't have that much stuff in my life that I can't afford to watch 20 minutes of Entourage in a week, it is a good show and I always leave entertained, but it isn't great.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:32 PM

This episode sucked large balls. Boring, predictable, no trim and no funny. They need to stop putting Vince and E in situations that require the actors to "act" they clearly can't handle it.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:34 PM

JuntMonkey, your opinions are [censored] horrible.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with this. It is a great show. This is largely semantics, but give another example of a show that wasn't "great" but that you still wasted your time with for three seasons.

The first two seasons were better made, better acted, and better written than Lost , which a lot of people think is the second coming. If Entourage isn't a great show than neither is Lost.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is hilarious..I assume I'm being leveled.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I find myself disagreeing with pretty much everything you post about movies/tv.
An episode of LOST is 2x as long as an episode of Entourage and each season is 2x long and the new episodes of LOST are still better than Entourage. Entourage isn't better acted the only main characters who are good actors are Drama and Ari.

I don't have that much stuff in my life that I can't afford to watch 20 minutes of Entourage in a week, it is a good show and I always leave entertained, but it isn't great.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOST = a full course meal
Entourage = a nice post dinner desert that doesn't upset your stomach after you eat it.