Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2007, 10:29 PM

Default Re: Physcially attracted to a \"robust\" girl? (Maybe NSFW?)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Scarlett is attractive and seems intelligent enough, but the girls pictured in original post give me serious wood. More wood than even a picture of Scarlett would, I think, yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i take back what i said earlier. there's something wrong with you, bro. although i guess this is a good thing for you. scoring one of the chicks in the op is 1000000 easier than getting with a check who has a nice face/ bangin body. so congrats.

I think that our culture puts a lot of pressure on women to be skinny, and a lot of pressure on men to be attracted to skinny chicks. If you think of dating/ [censored]/ relationships as being like a market, demand for skinny chicks is artificially high and demand for demand for voluptuous chicks is artificially low. This has a couple of effects: a) Cute thick girls don't get enough attention, which makes them more appreciative of the attention that they do get. b) Cute skinny chicks get tons of attention, which makes them more likely to develop a boring/ non-controversial/ vapid attitude. I have sample size issues here, but I think that this causes skinny chicks to be more boring in bed because they feel like they can just lay there and get you off on how good they look. c) I had another point but I forgot what it is. anyway, thick chicks with nice faces are the best. I just wish I was stronger so that I could lift a thick girl up over my head and devour her [censored]. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is awesome. It's serious without giving off any of the ghey. Kudos.

[/ QUOTE ]
qfmft

also, moar pix plz
Old 11-05-2007, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, moar pix plz

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-05-2007, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also, moar pix plz

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just doesn't do it for me. I have always, I mean ALWAYS been like the OP, since I was even like 12 I've liked chicks that are bigger... though I still can find some chicks super hot that aren't big, like that redhead or thin girls with big asses and boobs, but overall I'm predisposed to like big women. I don't know if this has to do with my hormonal disposition or what, but its definitely biological...

Also the best website on the web for big girls= scoreland.com
Old 11-05-2007, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also, moar pix plz

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just doesn't do it for me. I have always, I mean ALWAYS been like the OP, since I was even like 12 I've liked chicks that are bigger... though I still can find some chicks super hot that aren't big, like that redhead or thing girls with big asses and boobs, but overall I'm predisposed to like big women. I don't know if this has to do with my hormonal disposition or what, but its definitely biological...

Also the best website on the web for big girls= scoreland.com

[/ QUOTE ]

beauty is in the eye of the beholder my man.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:56 PM

A girl I know who is of this build (and is always displaying the titties, which I approve) recently mentioned that she hates the word curvy, preferring thick. To me, this was bizarre, as I tend to think of curvy as being code for "thick but still good," and thick as "thick and strangely featureless." Thoughts?
Old 11-05-2007, 11:12 PM

Yea how can 'thick' be a complimentary physical description of someone?
Old 11-06-2007, 03:05 AM

RJ, you've taken a savage pounding in this thread, my friend, but I do think your comments warrant a response.

[ QUOTE ]
Was your mother fat?
Do you feel particularly deviant when you have these fatty-urges?

[/ QUOTE ]
Fat girls generally don't arouse me, and no, mama wasn't fat. Fatty urges as in eating a coconut creme pie - yes, this is deviant behavior for me.

[ QUOTE ]
You characterize your early attraction to the “standard” female as socially pressured; this implies some sort of repression of your true instincts/urges, so this might be an avenue for Freudian psychoanalysis.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't consider the slender, leggy female physique "standard." But seriously, how many of the Playboy layouts in your friends'/brother's/father's magazine stash weren't actually layered with vaseline/semen droppings??? The first nude women I ever saw were in Playboy, and that's not unusual.

[ QUOTE ]
Listen, I love curvy healthy chicks (usu. of the Latina varietal), but being attracted to a belly is pretty weird. There is literally nothing attractive about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Speak for yourself. I also love sexy rounded shoulders and arms, too.

[ QUOTE ]
My limited sexual exposure with slightly overweight women revolves around me receiving helmet. I have not done any other sexual activities (except for kissing) and I hope not to. These chicks I’ve been with (exclusively while drunk), have not once demanded that I do something in return to them (eating out, having sex, etc.). This shows a willingness to play a subordinate role without any kind of sexual gratification in return. Not a sign of a healthy person with few hangups.

[/ QUOTE ]
Seems highly unlikely I'd have any interest at all in these girls you describe.

[ QUOTE ]
So your attraction to big women stems from your animosity/disgust towards skinnier, more attractive women, rather than any organic, instinctual preference for fatties. You seem to want to stereotype TRUE hot chicks and this is a big flaw in your ability to fly the fatgirl-lover flag. Your animosity towards attractive women might stem from rejection?

[/ QUOTE ]
No animosity toward anyone here. My organic, instictual preference is for women such as those pictured in my posts. You can call them fatties, or whatever, I don't care. I've had past girlfriends you would describe as "truly" hot, and I've been rejected by the same. I've also been rejected by so-called "fat" chicks. None of that bothers me.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, a fat chick is more likely to be a “total mindless bore” b/c they probably aren’t involved in any physical activities and they probably suffer from low self-esteem and insecurity issues. Lack of exercise leads to apathy, depression, sluggishness, etc. If you’re looking for an intelligent conversation, your best bet would be with a chick who at least does some sort of physical maintenance on themselves. How many tubby female doctors, lawyers, or professors have you seen?

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with your philosophy on exercise. But again, I'm not attracted to beastly overweight women who sit on the couch. I'm also not attracted to bulimics who don't exercise. But an active woman with a stocky genetic disposition can be so sexy, imo. And tubsters galore amongst female white-collar professionals. Particularly amongst those self-employed.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:45 AM

I would gladly and gratefully get with all of the fatties pictured in thread besides the halloween party pic ones, who just aren't attractive. Anyway, so you like bigger girls? Great, lots of guys do. Guys who like skinny girls can't understand it, but whatever. Bellies are fun.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:53 AM

Its not weird at all. Personally, I have the opposite inclination. I like a tiny little girl whose hip bones I can palm and who I can throw around my bed.
A big butt is A-OK though.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:14 AM

Chubby chicks with big [censored] and ass are cool... Fat chicks that can't see their pubes standing up are bad...

The sad thing is, skinny is in because of the gay guys. Most designers are gay and they come up with clothes for skinny girls. In return, that become the norm. Hence, gay guys brain-wash girls into thinking skinny is in. Therefore, girls brain-wash us guys into thinking skinny girls are the nuts. That's bullsh1t!!!! If you haven't had chubby girls before, you should really go try one. They feel better period!!!!