Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007, 10:01 PM

Default Re: My friend drives drunk

Next time you know he is driving drunk, post his liscense plate info plus the local police number in your area. Hopefully a 2+2er that lives in that town will see it, call the cops, and take your friend off the road.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Next time you know he is driving drunk, post his liscense plate info plus the local police number in your area. Hopefully a 2+2er that lives in that town will see it, call the cops, and take your friend off the road.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, this is pretty much the definition of passive aggressive. How the [censored] is this any different from waki calling the cops himself (which by the way he said was not an option)
Old 07-16-2007, 10:05 PM

I doubt there's much you can do except for take away his keys if you're with him. He's a man, and has to be willing to accept the consequences if he gets caught.

If he continues drinking and driving, the best thing that could happen to him is to get nabbed for a DUI and hopefully the state you're in allows for deferred prosecution. He can keep his license and not have a DUI on his record, providing he goes into treatment and doesn't break the law again.

And to all those people who say why are you friends with him and that he should call the cops, man what a bunch of square-bears.. I'm not saying drinking and driving is right, but it's not like the guy's out burglarizing homes or raping kids.. good grief!!
Old 07-16-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We've thought about buying him a breathalyser but that will only prevent him from driving on the worst of days. Another thing he's actually excited about doing is testing how well he can drive on a driving simulator and compare that to his sober driving. This might give him a good idea what his limits really are. Does anyone here have any suggestions for a computer program that might fit this need well?

[/ QUOTE ]

Will your position be affected if his performance drunk is still better than the average drivers?
Old 07-16-2007, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, this is pretty much the definition of passive aggressive. How the [censored] is this any different from waki calling the cops himself (which by the way he said was not an option)

[/ QUOTE ]
How is it different? because waki is a p____. Not everyone is like that and hopefully they will get this idiot off the road before he kills someone. I would call the cops on my own mother if I knew she regularly drives drunk. This is really not a tough decision really.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would call the cops on my own mother if I knew she regularly drives drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are a really cool guy and I look forward to drinking kool-aid with you some day.

EDIT: "pussy" isn't censored you [censored] [censored].
Old 07-16-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It isn't? ok then, waki is a Pussy for not doing everything in his power to stop his idiot friend from driving drunk. Even if it means being a little snitch and getting the cops on him.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It isn't? ok then, waki is a Pussy for not doing everything in his power to stop his idiot friend from driving drunk. Even if it means being a little snitch and getting the cops on him.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you an ABC After School Special bot?
Old 07-16-2007, 10:19 PM

I always love to see threads on drunk driving because all the morality police come out in big time force. Just check out the "LonesomeFugitive"
Old 07-16-2007, 10:23 PM

Yea, seriously, who do these people think they are? I mean, who really cares about how many innocent people are killed by drink drivers, right? WOOOOO party on dude!