Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

View Poll Results: Should scum thread titles be allowed?
Yes 27 35.53%
No 17 22.37%
Pokeraddict should use his best judgement 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2007, 11:29 PM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]
A hotkey was changed to 999999 which is an invalid hotkey. You can either delete PokerPad.ini (which will restore all settings to the defaults) or open PokerPad.ini and search for 999999 and delete it.

For example if there was a line

Fold=999999

Change it to

Fold=

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent - thanks.

didn't even know there was a .ini file. all works great again.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh you can [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Just go in Control Panel -> Regional Settings, and tell Windows you are Swedish or similar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Nightmare, but it works...

[/ QUOTE ]Ahh, it didn't work for Ongame so I assumed it wouldn't for Party.

[ QUOTE ]
Be careful.. it won't if it is $3. 80 for example [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I generally run StringReplace, a_space etc. etc. on most numbers "just in case".

[/ QUOTE ]There is always a space between the $ and whatever on Party for me. I thought it was just how they did things but then it appears to be different for some people? I think the space looks pretty stupid...

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, please ignore my ranting above... I was mighty annoyed after having to scrap a decent script project due to the inefficiency of PrintWindow [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I may have found a (probably unimportant) mistake in your use of ReleseDC... it wants an ID also: (ReleaseDC, UInt, id, Uint, context)" is I think correct. Probably a non issue with hotkey functions, but I was running it 10x/second, I would exhaust GDI resources after a while [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
That is not going to be a fun one to fix.....

And no worries about the ranting.. we all need to do that sometimes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2007, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It works for me, but I don't have (nor can I set) , as the decimal separator.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you can [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Just go in Control Panel -> Regional Settings, and tell Windows you are Swedish or similar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Nightmare, but it works...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks alot for pointing that out dave! I just set my regional setting to the U.S. and everything works like a charm again. It's a bit unlucky, because I usually have that set on my computer (for pokertracker), but for the last few days I've been on a different computer.

And Xanderz, if you knew this would work, you should have just told me to change the settings, and not bother about the code man! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

When I finally got this working I noticed that if you for instance hit the "bet pot" button two times, the bet get's bigger for every time. This isn't the behaviour at full tilt etc, so I guess it's a problem with party poker? Not a big problem, just wondering how come really...

Now that there finally is order in paradise again, i just need to make the monies [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2007, 02:20 PM

Xanderz, if you make party work just as good as full tilt i'll pay you $100. (i could send them first and you could send them back if unsucessfull if you don't trust people on teh internets ldo).

Send me a pm or e-mail if you want to do it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And Xanderz, if you knew this would work, you should have just told me to change the settings, and not bother about the code man! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Ahh, well I didn't know it'd work [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
When I finally got this working I noticed that if you for instance hit the "bet pot" button two times, the bet get's bigger for every time. This isn't the behaviour at full tilt etc, so I guess it's a problem with party poker? Not a big problem, just wondering how come really...

[/ QUOTE ]It is because the raise button doesn't always update based on what is in the edit box. If the edit box is cleared or set to 0, the amount shown on the raise button doesn't go down to the minimum as it does on other sites.
Old 11-30-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Xanderz, if you make party work just as good as full tilt i'll pay you $100. (i could send them first and you could send them back if unsucessfull if you don't trust people on teh internets ldo).

Send me a pm or e-mail if you want to do it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Are there any other problems besides the ever increasing pot bet bug? A manual work around would be to move the slider all the way to the left before pressing a different pot bet hotkey.

A bribe is not necessary if that is the only problem [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] There should be a fix before the next version is released.

I will look into setting up a donate page for those that wish to though.
Old 11-30-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It is because the raise button doesn't always update based on what is in the edit box.

[/ QUOTE ]

For what reason (other than clicking it) do you need to interact with the raise button?
Old 11-30-2007, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For what reason (other than clicking it) do you need to interact with the raise button?

[/ QUOTE ]
For Party (and the majority of other sites) I use the following function to determine the pot bet size:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>GetBet(factor, pot, call, raise, blind) {
if call {
pot += call
if (call &lt; blind) { ; small blind
bet := blind
} else { ; raise or open bet preflop
bet := raise - call
if (call &gt; bet)
bet := call
}
} else if (raise != blind) { ; big blind
bet := blind
} else { ; open bet postflop
bet := 0
}
pot *= factor
return bet + pot
}</pre><hr />
The raise variable is suppose to be the minimum raise and is used in two different places in that function to get the correct amount.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:28 PM

Xanderz, seriously your script is awesome. Just give us your Stars Sn so we can donate a few monies for your trouble!
Old 11-30-2007, 08:01 PM

Version 0.1.21 is available for download.

You can now specify the currency format for Party as is available for Ongame.

Also street bets are now available (See Street Bets in Settings -&gt; Table Hotkeys) Only Everest is supported and only the smallest table size has been tested.

Download: http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/