Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2007, 12:47 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

Here's the latest update:.

I've been reworking the db schema for a while and it is almost complete. In addition to providing a lot more functionality here are some key improvements :

* Import speeds which were already close to doubled in the last update are now an additional 30% faster. Today I imported 500K 6 max hands in 90 minutes on my oldish development pc.

* More post flop stat breakdowns. Ie all flop stats when calling preflop vs a 4bet to give one of many examples.

* All reports / graphs / last x hands / summary etc are at least 4 times faster and many are much faster than this compared to the last version.

I'm going to have to release an update tomorrow that simply extends the beta date because I believe it runs out on the 21st but I continue to make a ton of progress on this new build. This is really the foundation of everything else I build in the future so it needs to be done right. Just realize that although progress may appear slow over the last month, things are actually coming together quite quickly and I'm extremely happy with where I'm at with HM. Expect the new build in 1-2 weeks and yes, it will require a reimport. I will provide a way to import or at least export from the current HM Database.

This will be the best analysis / tracking program available and version 1.0 is just the beginning.

rvg
Old 09-20-2007, 06:19 AM

i previously had the 0,0,0 import problem

Now, I can't even get an error message. When I select a file or folder, the screen just stays completely blank. The "stop import" button will flash up for a split second, but that is all.

Let me know if I can be of assistance..... i'm desperate to try this thing out dammnit!!!!
Old 09-20-2007, 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

* Import speeds which were already close to doubled in the last update are now an additional 30% faster. Today I imported 500K 6 max hands in 90 minutes on my oldish development pc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very impressive!
Old 09-20-2007, 06:09 PM

I'm having a problem creating an alias. Every time I try to add a player to my alias it can't find anything, basically the list is empty. I ran the player report for players over 10,000 hands and it shows my all of my different screen names and the correct amount of stats, but still had no luck adding these names to my alias. Any recommendations?
Thanks
Old 09-21-2007, 12:47 PM

bug?

did you change something in the change player dialog? i used to be able to type in part of a name, hit enter, and the list would display matches. with the latest 0.35 i hit enter and nothing happens so i cant run any reports on any players

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4897/untitledym4.jpg
Old 09-21-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bug?

did you change something in the change player dialog? i used to be able to type in part of a name, hit enter, and the list would display matches. with the latest 0.35 i hit enter and nothing happens so i cant run any reports on any players

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4897/untitledym4.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, I did change the way this works. Type in the first couple of letters then pause for half a second and the list will automatically load with matching players as you type more the list gets trimmed down to show new matches.

Did you happen to type in "twin-" really fast and then hit enter before it had a chance to load the list? Try just typing "t" and waiting a second and let me know if it works any better for you.

It's also possible that when I grabbed the old code to change the cripple date I checked in that something messed up so let me know if I need to fix this.

rvg
Old 09-21-2007, 02:24 PM

just tried that too.. no dice
Old 09-21-2007, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just tried that too.. no dice

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, will take a look tonight when I get home and see what's up.

rvg
Old 09-21-2007, 07:37 PM

You obviously know this, but no worky anymore.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You obviously know this, but no worky anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can grab 0.35 from www.holdemmanager.net - it extends the cripple date a couple of weeks while I continue to work on the big new update.

rvg