Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2007, 02:00 PM

Default Re: What Should I do for Newhouse?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't he a former drug dealer?

[/ QUOTE ]
it would be impossible to be a successful drug dealer with newhouse's persona. hes way too naive, friendly and trusting.

[/ QUOTE ]

He once wrote that he quit his job at Staples to sell weed full-time. Sorry I don't think he qualifies as a "great guy."
Old 07-11-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By now, most of you know that Mark Newhouse and I had a prop bet that resulted in my losing 34 bounds, winning $7500 or so dollars and massively increasing my website's traffic thanks to a drama bomb. I want to use a portion of the winnings to do something for Mark.

My first inclination was to buy him one round trip ticket for a two-three day trip to an island with no legalized gambling, on the insistance that he leave all mechanical devices on the mainland. I think giving him a glimpse of tranquility without gambling would be good for him. I suggested it to mark and he's letting the idea fester a bit, but in the meantime, I thought I'd solicit some other ideas.

Ultimately, I'm looking for something that Mark will enjoy while benefitting him. I think we all know he's a great guy with money management issues and that some time away from the tables might do him a little good. If anyone has some ideas, please let me hear them. I'm going to post something similar on my website, then open up the topic in the forums. Two things to keep in mind:

* Despite the bet, I'm not a wealthy guy. Most of my money goes back into the site, of which I'm only part-owner. people who have seen how I dress know I live life on a budget (albeit a loose one. I'm not the best money manager myself):P
* I want the gift to be enjayable to Mark as well as beneficial. I won't be buying him a GA lifetime membership.

Thanks in advance for any useful suggestions.

Gary Wise

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont believe your motivation is as altruistic as you are trying to make it out to be. Dont get me wrong, I think starting another new thread about this guy, pointing out his degenerate lifestyle in a most condecending tone is probably just enough to make him happy.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:08 PM

Kneel is winning this thread so far
Old 07-11-2007, 02:10 PM

BTW I think Mark is currently getting bloodbathed on stars 200/400, had 17K when I started railing and is down to 7K.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't he a former drug dealer?

[/ QUOTE ]
it would be impossible to be a successful drug dealer with newhouse's persona. hes way too naive, friendly and trusting.

[/ QUOTE ]

He once wrote that he quit his job at Staples to sell weed full-time. Sorry I don't think he qualifies as a "great guy."

[/ QUOTE ]

man wtf is wrong with selling some trees? keeping an eye out for the popo is a tough life. Show some respect to the petty weed dealers in the world!! they are still blue collar workers.

ban the drug dealing haters plz

thx
Old 07-11-2007, 02:11 PM

Plane ticket to France.

http://www.legion-recrute.com/en/
Old 07-11-2007, 02:12 PM

HEY FORGET NEVERWIN

HIRE THIS GUY AND YOU CAN'T LOSE

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/m...iser/27381.jpg

THIS WILL HELP HIM IN COLLECTIONS

edit - my bad it wasn't super large on my PC and mine is usally bad like that. srry folks.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:16 PM

If you want to relax the kid, take him for a trip to purchase a hit man, pay up front, stop at a 7-11 for some slurpees/beer, and then have the three of you visit the Neverwin residence.

Barry
Old 07-11-2007, 02:16 PM

A day at the spa.....I hear he has freshness issues.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:19 PM

please edit or delete that horrifically large pic that screws up the whole thread.