Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2007, 12:46 PM

Default Need a new gym bag

I already tried the search function.

My gym bag is getting kinda busted and I need a new one. I like this one because it has a separate sleeve for wet sweaty clothes, but it's not quite big enough for me to get a dopp kit, a towel and a complete set of work clothes into.

Recommendations?
Old 08-02-2007, 02:16 PM

Default Re: Need a new gym bag

One that fits your needs???

Seriously just go to the sporting goods store around you and find one that fits what you want...its only a bag.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:31 PM

I use an old backpack with a plastic shopping bag tossed in there if I expect to get really sweaty or go swimming and change... try that
Old 08-02-2007, 03:35 PM

Maybe one of those two compartment backpacks? I dunno.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:39 PM

I used a plastic shopping bag for about 3 years.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

My gym bag is getting kinda busted and I need a new one. I like this one because it has a separate sleeve for wet sweaty clothes, but it's not quite big enough for me to get a dopp kit, a towel and a complete set of work clothes into.

Recommendations?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you joking? It's a gym bag. How do you decide which hand to open the door with each morning on the way out of the house? The search function??? Wow, people really can't function without computers and forums anymore, can they?
Old 08-02-2007, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Recommendations?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you joking? It's a gym bag. How do you decide which hand to open the door with each morning on the way out of the house? The search function??? Wow, people really can't function without computers and forums anymore, can they?

[/ QUOTE ]

"We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about {the search function} . I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about {the search function}, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about {the search function}. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about {the search function} man. How silly is that? ... Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about {the search function}. We're talking about {the search function} man. We're talking about {the search function}. We're talking about {the search function}. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about {the search function}. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about {the search function} right now"
Old 08-02-2007, 04:07 PM

Well, thanks for all the friendly responses. Yes, it's true that I can't possibly dress myself or make it out my door without 2+2, and that's why I came to this forum to ask about gym bags.

I didn't realize that this forum was a gym bag full of dicks.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I didn't realize that this forum was a gym bag full of dicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

heheh.

If you think of about it, it's probably better this way than if someone said, "You NEED the Addidas 400xL with intergen fastzips," and someone else, "I recommend the Nike 3000 with hydro locking speed strap." Right?

You go to a store, maybe one catches your eye, maybe none put it all together. It crosses your mind that maybe your backpack is already enough, then you either buy one or don't. Or you go through the same process while sitting on your butt at your computer.