Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2007, 09:13 AM

Default 200PL live: a few hands

6 max, game is playing very loose pre and weak postflop. i have 350 and pot to 7 utg with 99. button, timid station, calls with 300. SB and BB also call.

flop K92. Blinds check, I pot and BT calls. Turn is a 10. I bet $70 and BT min raises to $140.
whats the best play here?
if you check call, do you push all rivers? is rr>c/c and lead river, assuming his hand is pretty much face-up.

hand 2:
all fold to very aggro lady that pots 7 on her button, SB calls and I call in the BB with AQ. She raises her button maybe 8/10 times, talks a lot about being good and owning internet kids 24/7. I do not want to be OOP vs her because she is very aggro and floats sometimes.
Flop Q73. SB and I check and she insta-pots, as she always does when she raises or if it is checked to her. I call.
Turn is a Q puttin two clubs on the board.
whats your play on all streets? how to extract maximum without having her fold her crap?

HU vs aggro lady. I have 600 and she covers.
I pot button with Qs7s and she calls.
Flop KKQ.
She pots and I call.
Turn is a brick like a 2, she pots again for $45 and insta-call.
River is another X and she bets $75 and I call.
spewy?

some history: she got her stack by betting a flopped boat vs aggro guy. she c/r bluffed me once on river in a limped pot on paired board. she c-bets probably close to 100% of the time and takes it down very often.

all comments appreciated...apologize for the format
Old 01-06-2007, 09:47 AM

Default Re: 200PL live: a few hands

hand 1: shove
hand 2: Stack sizes are important here...with 100bb stacks i c/pot turn which effectively commits us...deeper stacked id lead turn
hand 3: you really only beat JT...or a possible flush draw but suits are missing...you are losing to other Queens and obviously a King so this looks like turn fold, however as played river is also a fold getting ~3-1