Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2007, 03:22 PM

Default some ray zee ramblings

well i am so happy. verizon just increased speed in my area of montana for their wireless card to near dsl speed. i have suffered with dial up and speeds of under 21kbs for years. a new horizon from verizon is in my future.

it has been extremely warm in montana. we have had almost all 90 plus days for a consecutive month. the trees are dying and forest fires are blazing and the real fire season doesnt start until late august. but i have been swimming my deep hole in the river every day.

the coyotes ate my chickens but i got three new ones and they are a kill. watching them chase grasshoppers around and catching few.

the baby great horned owls that nested below the house have grown up and are WHO knows where.

fishing is good on the flathead river with lots of cutthroat trout attacking dry flies.

dave and i are getting close with the new book on limit holdem with final things happening.

some of my montana friends have done well playing in vegas and that means the games are awful easy down there.

i will get to san francisco again so el d can buy me food. he likes that.