Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2007, 02:19 PM

Default Re: Circumcision

[ QUOTE ]
Any non-Jew reading this thread (meaning you're at least mildly intelligent) who circumcises their kid is a [censored] douche. Will you be such a [censored] failure as a parent that your son's self-esteem will depend entirely on the shape of his penis? "Duh I don't want him to be different." [censored] you. People are different and we should embrace that rather than trying to become the status quo.

If a woman doesn't like it, she too can go [censored] herself (literally). This would indicate shallowness and poor character and your son is better off without her. Once he sticks it in her she'll love it because it feels better for her and he'll perform better.

By the time your kid is of age there will be more uncircumcised kids than there are now, so he won't be alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I read that the current rate of circumcision in the US is about 60%. But in some european countries only 2-3% of the infants are circumcised. (austria is one?)
Old 02-17-2007, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You do it so you don't scare the [censored] out of your g/f when you pull out an anteater instead of a penis.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 02-17-2007, 03:24 PM

Why are people comparing HIV rates and sexual health practises in America to those in Africa. The situation on the African continent is so far removed from anything remotely comparably to America it's ridiculous to do so, and any summarisation you get from this is flawed. Why don't you compare the rates and practices to those in Western Europe, where there is a greater cultural and economic parity. This would be more accurate.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why are people comparing HIV rates and sexual health practises in America to those in Africa. The situation on the African continent is so far removed from anything remotely comparably to America it's ridiculous to do so, and any summarisation you get from this is flawed. Why don't you compare the rates and practices to those in Western Europe, where there is a greater cultural and economic parity. This would be more accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

answer:

[ QUOTE ]

Wow, some sorry attempts of chopped guys to justify it to themselves. Have fun being "normal" with your gimped dick. (Jk, my heart goes out to you)

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-17-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I read that the current rate of circumcision in the US is about 60%. But in some european countries only 2-3% of the infants are circumcised. (austria is one?)

[/ QUOTE ]

If the US stat is true that's pretty good. All the more reason that circumcising simply so your kid is "normal" really doesn't hold much water.
Old 02-17-2007, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I've tried to say several times. If you search Google for "circumcision AIDS" you get a bunch of articles "study proves circumcision dramatically reduces AIDS risk" and then in the [censored] body of the article it mentions it's in sub-Saharan Africa.
Old 02-18-2007, 12:39 PM

I got chopped. I'd have at least liked to have had a choice, rather than mutilated at birth.

If I ever have a son, he can decide what he wants to do when he turns 18. I'll even pay for it if he wants to get chopped. To each his own. But to take that choice away is pretty brutal, IMO.

People who want to argue hygiene or STDs are just fooling themselves.