Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2007, 08:30 AM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
mmb,

me me me me

[/ QUOTE ]

kyleb,

You live in Seattle but come from Cleveland and for some reason this is causing you some concern. I'm not exactly sure why you'd want to move back to Cleveland outside of the hometown thing and cheaper living expenses, but even you must recognize how much it would suck. I'm pretty sure there are 4 Asians in Cleveland, consisting entirely of your family and DaveR.

Plus, you seem to have yourself a pretty nice job going right now. You're a professional gambler in the most legit way I've heard of outside of folks who work at hedge funds. None of this silly pokering for a living for you, which is probably best considering Washington has some crazy laws about that, iirc.

Work for you is all about playing baseball though, which you seem to be pretty damn good at. Not tdarko good, but that's still nothing to scoff at. My understanding is that you don't have major league aspirations like he does, rather that you just want to play well in a competitive league so good for you. My dad played and still plays a lot of MSBL, although I think he's finally going to start moving up in age classes now that he's 45ish. He was pretty good all things considered a few years ago, constantly getting the extra roster spot invites to go to Nationals if his team didn't make it. If he could've done what you are doing right now he definitely would've, but he was in the Navy and had me so no it was a no go.

You used to be coldcaller and had some pretty rocking advice for how not to get hacked with online poker. Of course, you were also a bigger ass online then than you are now. Maybe I should've considered you for "poster who seems most like an [censored] but that you'd want to spend 5 minutes with IRL." Of course, I've talked with you more than just in the forums, so I don't really think you're that big of an ass all the time.

Anway, unfortunately lots of people still aren't following your rules and are getting robbed all the time. I mean, you can lead a horse to water, right? I started using password programs immediately afterwards and have never had a problem. Of course, that might be due to hackers unwillingness to have an account with a few hundred dollars rather than go for a big score. I guess we can consider that a second line of defense I have, so that it seems more positive than me sucking and never playing.

The only other things I really know about you are that you recently ended a 3 year relationship because you weren't sure if you saw it going anywhere. That's a hard thing to do, especially after that long with no big negative like a sudden realization of cheating, but almost always turns out to be the right thing. So best of luck with that. Also, I hear your little brother is a pretty ridiculous beast at DDR. Challengers have flown in from Japan and gone home crying at the hands of little Boddy. I'm not sure if that's a real panty dropper for the ladies, but it's certainly something to be proud of when you're one of the best in the world at anything.

ok, that was kinda long so no more until after work unfortunately.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:43 AM

Every time 'Cardo irl and 'Cardo on 2+2 comes up, someone says, "There's no way he's really like that." Then, everyone - including me - that's actually met him has to come in and say, "No, he's exactly like that." Can we just accept it and move on?
Old 11-21-2007, 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mmm, what do you know about me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dumped Karen, dating Pam. Moved to New England for a while, not back home.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mmb,

me me me me

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-21-2007, 12:34 PM

mmb,

"El D - Maybe a week since he only posts so often."

You sure about that?
Old 11-21-2007, 02:16 PM

Sporting Events-
1. Do you have an explanation why certain regions/teams are seemingly over/underrepresented?

2. Best/Worst SE posters by regional affiliation? (Excluding PLOKilla or whatever his name is from Boston, obv.)
Old 11-21-2007, 03:37 PM

mmb,

How about the two Iowa guys -- the recently departed Klompy, and me.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:05 PM

Mr Killa: isn't he too cute to be a mod? Seems wrong.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:55 PM

killa is a mod of this forum now? Haha, nice.

t0ne, since people seem to only be asking about themselves, what about RDH? You seem to know the guy a little, he's been around for a long time, and he seems to be pretty opinionated.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
t0ne, since people seem to only be asking about themselves, what about RDH? You seem to know the guy a little, he's been around for a long time, and he seems to be full of piss and vinegar

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp