Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 04:54 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

[ QUOTE ]

I paid the $5 for a Select Account which should have increased my ATM withdrawal limits to $600/day. However, when I go to my Account Balance page, it says my ATM Cash Withdrawal limit is $320...

does anyone else have this same problem, and if so, have they contacted epassporte about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, me too.

And when I first paid the $5, my limits reflected $600 for at least the first day. Then it went to $320. But the per day transaction on one thing is still increased to $1000 from $500.

Did anyone find out something about this ?

Thanks!
Old 03-01-2007, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I paid the $5 for a Select Account which should have increased my ATM withdrawal limits to $600/day. However, when I go to my Account Balance page, it says my ATM Cash Withdrawal limit is $320...

does anyone else have this same problem, and if so, have they contacted epassporte about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, me too.

And when I first paid the $5, my limits reflected $600 for at least the first day. Then it went to $320. But the per day transaction on one thing is still increased to $1000 from $500.

Did anyone find out something about this ?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, mine is showing $320 to. And I almost didn't get the card cause I thought the $2 for $600 was high, now this.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:17 PM

Has anyone has any luck getting their limits increased? I've withdrawn $6k($600/day) and sent my info to them Feb 8th to get the increase. I'd be happy to pay $2 in fees for every $600 if I could just get an increase.

Also, has anyone been able to wire?
Old 03-01-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: Advice on ePass setup

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you call epass now they now have changed there phone system a bit from when i first started dealing with them about a month and a half ago.

Now they give 5 pre-answered questions. One of these five questions deals with transactions on your virtual visa that have been declined by the merchant.

You either have to get like 10 things of information from the merchant and have them fax that info to epassporte or if you wait 31 days the transaction will be shown up as "Dropped" and your account will be credited with the money. I have already had a few transactions show up as "dropped" although it took 31 days for one and like 33 days for the other but the money was then back in my epass account. Hope this helps

[/ QUOTE ]

One of my transactions has finally switched to "dropped" but the money has not been credited yet. Hopefully it gets credited soon.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you ever get this money back because I have been having the same problem with about 3 or 4 transactions where they were declined and now i am out a decent amount of funds for the moment. I just made these purchases so they havent been switched to dropped but when they do i want to know whether i will get my money back
Old 03-02-2007, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you ever get this money back because I have been having the same problem with about 3 or 4 transactions where they were declined and now i am out a decent amount of funds for the moment. I just made these purchases so they havent been switched to dropped but when they do i want to know whether i will get my money back

[/ QUOTE ]

I experienced this because of a declined transaction on 1/31 for ~$1000 at NewEgg, just like the ones here: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post9338088

If you call ePassporte, their support will tell you that your money will not be released and returned to your balance for 31 days, unless you have a fax sent exclusively from the merchant, with a handful of information. They specifically told me they will not accept a fax from the customer. (I was able to get all this information emailed to me from customer service @ NewEgg, including a scanned image of what would be a fax, but I was unable to get an email address from ePassporte support on the phone. The guy pretty much stonewalled me and said that they'd only accept a fax. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, he told me he -was- the supervisor. Btw, NewEgg initially told me that they didn't have a fax machine in their customer service office.)

When I first heard that from their support on the phone, my initial reaction was, "Holy [censored], 31 days?!" I really hated the thought of having my money stuck in limbo for that long, especially if I could do something about it.

I pretty much gave up after about 2/14, after fighting to get my money released pretty consistently for two weeks. In that time, I had sent several emails to ePassporte and NewEgg. The former hasn't responded yet. I spent a few hours on the phone making calls to both companies. Battling busy signals when trying to get through to ePassporte's support was very frustrating. (Read: Redialing non-stop for 10-15 minutes to get through.) I was able to get an ePassporte support guy to give me his personal number, so I wouldn't have to grit my teeth and dial so much. When I tried to call it a day later, the number didn't work. Eventually, NewEgg finally confirmed to me in an email that they sent the fax with the required information on 2/14, which was why I was satisfied to give it a rest for a while. I still don't have my money.

Anyway, I just logged into my ePassporte account and that transaction is still listed as 'outstanding' in my online statement. I'm getting pretty close to the thirty-one day mark and I'm confident the money will be returned... I'm just disappointed that despite investing so much time in trying to get it released sooner, I failed miserably.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:58 AM

Signed up for this site through PS....entered my card info, and figured i'd have to wait a few days until the small amounts appeared in my account....it has been over a 1 and a 1/2 weeks now, and no small amounts have been deducted or showed up in my account.

When I log on, I get the following screen:

In order to complete the sign up process, you must add a verified load mechanism to your account and load a minimum amount of $25.00.
Please select one of the following load options :

I choose CC, and on the next screen the card that I entered originally shows up and under status says "unverified". I try to load using this card and get a "transation declined message".

The card I am using is a Debit Mastercard. Can I not use this type of card? How long does it take for the initial verification ammounts to show up in my account? Can anyone recommend a better way for me to get some money on Stars quicker then 2 weeks?
Old 03-02-2007, 12:03 PM

yea im in same boat keep us updated on if/when you get the money back. I have 3 transactions for roughly a total of 2k that are outstanding and am not gonna go through the whole fax thing hopefully 31 days from the 25th of Feb I will see the funds again
Old 03-02-2007, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I choose CC, and on the next screen the card that I entered originally shows up and under status says "unverified". I try to load using this card and get a "transation declined message".

The card I am using is a Debit Mastercard. Can I not use this type of card? How long does it take for the initial verification ammounts to show up in my account? Can anyone recommend a better way for me to get some money on Stars quicker then 2 weeks?

[/ QUOTE ]

I used my debit VISA card and the initial verification amount was available to me within several minutes when I searched for it via my online statement with my bank. Did you find this amount yet and verify it with epass?
Old 03-02-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yea im in same boat keep us updated on if/when you get the money back. I have 3 transactions for roughly a total of 2k that are outstanding and am not gonna go through the whole fax thing hopefully 31 days from the 25th of Feb I will see the funds again

[/ QUOTE ]

My Ticketmaster one got put back in a matter of days. The Newegg one is still outstanding and I expect for the full 31.
Old 03-02-2007, 03:20 PM

My epassporte experience.

Created account through eppassporte's website.

Use my bank debit card to load my account. This would be the equivalent of loading using a credit card. Receive my pending transaction immediately. Verified pending transaction. Money was avaible. From Stars cashier page, clicked on epassporte, entered my account info and funds were there immediately. Took about 10 minutes total.

Added my bank account as another funding method. Received 2 micro deposits 8 business days later. I have not funded epassporte or withdranwn using this method.

1st cashout from Stars to epassporte. Took a small cashout from Stars to epassporte on Friday night. Original deposit was in epassorte account immediately. Remaining funds above my original hit my epassporte account on Wednesday.

One morning for no reason my epassporte balance went to -$2.00, but was back to correct amount in the afternoon.

Paid my cell phone bill using the virtual visa.

Cashed out again from Stars to epassporte. Took about 3 hours for funds to hit my epassporte account.

Signed up at FTP and deposited using epassporte. Funds were available on FTP immediately.

So my experience has been mostly positive. If I needed to cashout funds I would request a check. Not sure epassporte is the best method for withdraw.
Closed Thread