Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 02:45 PM

Default Re: First Time Loading EPP Account

Epassporte is sloooooooow, for sure. If you want to find out the status of your deposits/transfers go to your online statement.

Transactions between the poker sites and epassporte are fairly quick. Transactions between epassporte and your bank are terribly slow, typically 7 business days.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok. nevermind I found it. It says estimated today at 5:30 pm. I guess we'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was about to post the same thing.

i iniated a load from my checking account, and for what seemed like forever the Epassporte screen would say my money would be available on the 27th. Well, it was taken out of my checking accnt on the 20th and is still not there.

I have sent numerous emails to epassporte, asking various questions. None of them have ever been returned. Oddly, when i sent an email asking for my password, they answered it withing one hour...wtf?

Kerm
Old 02-28-2007, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Epassporte is sloooooooow, for sure. If you want to find out the status of your deposits/transfers go to your online statement.

Transactions between the poker sites and epassporte are fairly quick. Transactions between epassporte and your bank are terribly slow, typically 7 business days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm... I can't get to my online statement because it won't let me past the initial, you have to load screen. Even though it was supposed to post yesterday. I'll give it another day before worrying.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:20 PM

Default Visa electron card

Just got the epass visa electron card in the mail yesterday. I tried to withdraw $320 at two different "triton" ATMs and one wells fargo. Was given the message "unable to process at this time". I'm hoping that the $320 (max allowed for my account) was beyond the ATM max although I wasn't given that message. I WAS able to buy groceries with it afterward though! I'm going back out to try some different ATMs and I guess I should expect to find that I'm going to have to withdraw in 200 max increments thus forcing me to pay 2 ATM fees to take out my daily max. Meanwhile, if anybody who has experience with this has any advice, I'd appreciate it.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:56 PM

Default Re: Visa electron card

[ QUOTE ]
Just got the epass visa electron card in the mail yesterday. I tried to withdraw $320 at two different "triton" ATMs and one wells fargo. Was given the message "unable to process at this time". I'm hoping that the $320 (max allowed for my account) was beyond the ATM max although I wasn't given that message. I WAS able to buy groceries with it afterward though! I'm going back out to try some different ATMs and I guess I should expect to find that I'm going to have to withdraw in 200 max increments thus forcing me to pay 2 ATM fees to take out my daily max. Meanwhile, if anybody who has experience with this has any advice, I'd appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can get $600 out of the atm at my grocery store in one transaction. not sure what kind it is but it is affiliated with a bank.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:09 PM

I think I heard WAMU has unusually high max withdrawals on their ATMs - $600+, but I can't remember exactly.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
did anyone deposit with a chase bank account?

[/ QUOTE ]
I did. Here's my epassporte odyssey:

- Signed up Feb 2
- Received Microdeposits around Feb 10th, attempted to load from Chase
- Load shows up on Epass Feb 22, make small deposits to Full Tilt & Stars to establish account
- Immediately request withdrawls, Full Tilt does it right away, Stars makes me wait 48 hours.
- Pay the $5 for preferred or whatever they call it, that was easy.
- Make first $600 withdrawl attempt to Chase on Feb 24, still waiting for the money to hit Chase. Requested one additional $600 withdrawl one day later ($600/day max)
Old 02-28-2007, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i can get $600 out of the atm at my grocery store in one transaction. not sure what kind it is but it is affiliated with a bank.

[/ QUOTE ]

My limit is supposed to be 320 till i send them some personal info. They told me over the phone that they would send me an "application" by email and I never got one. Anyways, I just tried a citibank ATM, was declined for 320 but accepted for 300. I was chrged $4 total. Not sure if I screwed up by requesting a printed balance or if I got 2 separate $2 charges from both the machine and epassport.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:50 PM

Did you try choosing credit card when they ask you where you want to withdrawl from? Thats the only thing that works for me using Wells Fargo ATMs here in Alaska.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:54 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

ePass posted this official statement on an adult biz message board: http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=710357

ePassporte – Official Statement
Over the past few weeks, ePassporte has been providing poor customer service. This has understandably been the topic of discussion on many webmaster boards. We have also seen a number of rumors spreading about the stability of our company, the safety of our Account Holders money and our involvement in illegal activity.

First and foremost, the team at ePassporte would like to apologize for the poor level of service you may have received. Our business has increased two fold and our Call Center is receiving four times the number of calls and emails than we had in the past. Our number one priority is the satisfaction of our Account Holders and we are making every effort to ensure we have the people in place to better service our customers. Below is a list of improvements ePassporte has made over the past month to meet this objective:

* Each week ePassporte hires and trains a group of new Call Center Agents to answer Customer Service phone calls and emails.
* Existing staff members are working overtime on evenings and weekends to help with the influx of new emails and calls while attempting to clear the backlog that has been created by this sudden growth.
* Additional phone lines were added to our call center to facilitate the increased calls.
* An IVR was added to our Call Center line to better manage and direct incoming calls.
* Our Email system has been updated with specific categories to ensure our Account Holders issues are efficiently addressed.

It does not end with the above. Each day, we are making improvements to better handle the increase in calls and emails; however none of these changes will improve our level of service overnight. We expect to have our service back to acceptable levels in 2 to 3 weeks and until then we kindly ask for your patience during this time. We can only hope you will remain ePassporte Account Holders and understand that our poor service is not due to a lack of resources or effort, rather a staggering rise in volumes, which could not have been predicted.

Secondly, the funds in your ePassporte Account are safe. ePassporte has not been hacked. A very small group of Account Holders tell us their accounts were “hacked” and funds were fraudulently removed. We have investigated all claims and found evidence that supports their passwords were compromised. Your ePassporte Account Password is stored by ePassporte using a one-way encryption algorithm making it impossible for anyone (including ePassporte) to gain access to it unless you disclose it to someone, have entered and/or stored it on a public computer or entered it on a Phishing site. To be safe, we urge all ePassporte Account Holders to change their passwords frequently.
Lastly, ePassporte is not involved in or has never been involved with illegal activity. We are compliant with the law and have a team of lawyers who monitor various new bills and regulations to ensure we remain compliant.

I hope this statement can put some of the rumors to rest and answer the questions you have about our company. Again, thank you for your continued support and your patience during this time.

Please understand that our growth is a positive factor. Our company and all of us on the ePassporte Team are excited about the growth of our business and our future. We hope that you will see, in time, that we are accomplishing our goals of better service in all areas.

The team at ePassporte is focused on answering emails and calls from customers so if you have any comments, questions or require assistance, I kindly ask that you send me an email: Michael.Olsen@ePassporte.com.

Thank You,

Michael
Closed Thread