FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 09:42 AM

Default Re: First Time Loading EPP Account

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
^ 24 hours, no. try 7 days buddy

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sorry for the misunderstading, but this is NOT what I was talking about. I have already waited my 7 days. AND PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CALLING ME BUDDY. TY.

[/ QUOTE ]

well buddy, you should re-read your post because nowhere did you mention having waited a week yet, the only thing you posted was you sent the load to epass from your checking account, and that you thought it only took 24 hours.

[ QUOTE ]
I have read through the thread and several people have said it took about 24 hours for the deposit to show in epass. Am I in that waiting period now?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-28-2007, 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
AND PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CALLING ME BUDDY. TY.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lighten up, Francis.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:31 AM

A couple of questions:

-For those of you that have set up an account with both a debit card and a bank account, can the debit card be linked to the same bank account that you've attached to the account, or does it have to be linked to a different account?

-Assuming the answer to the above is that it's okay...I've added my debit card to a newly created account. Its status is not verified and when I tried to fund my account with it I got an error, saying to contact ePassporte's customer support. I've since contacted them and they sent me a PDF, requesting me to send them a copy of my ID, debit card, and a bill showing my address. Is this "standard" to get my debit card verified? BTW, I called my card's customer service and there were no hold transactions or any sort of transactions that were refused due to fraud, so I don't think that's the reason for any problems.

Thanks.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Same exact boat, my initial deposit was supposed to hit today and it seems to have totally disappeared. Can't even find a record of it, yet the money was withdrawn from my bank account a week ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I noticed the same thing last night and still no cashola.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:48 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

Has anyone actually received a bank wire transfer? I have emailed them a week ago and still am waiting on their response.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have the same exact thing as the two posters above.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Withdrawn from my checking account on 21st. Nothing in there yet. It said 5-7 business days but this is ridiculously slow.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Withdrawn from my checking account on 21st. Nothing in there yet. It said 5-7 business days but this is ridiculously slow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not worried about the slowness. I'm concerned that a pending deposit which was set to hit my EP account yesterday at 5:30 PT never did. Now its not even listed as pending. Its nowhere.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:13 PM

First post, but I've been a lurker for a while.

Same thing happened with my EP account. Money withdrawn last week, was supposed to be ready at 5:30 PST yesterday, around 5:30 EST, it no longer showed as pending and it takes me back to the initial account, pending load screen and won't let me do anything else.

Support is busy, what a surprise, and I've tried withdrawing the money through AP and I get a message that the account hasn't been funded.

What I'd like to know is, is this what normally happens, or is this something new? Seems like a lot of people discussing this and not seen elsewhere in the thread so my guess is it's new.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not worried about the slowness. I'm concerned that a pending deposit which was set to hit my EP account yesterday at 5:30 PT never did. Now its not even listed as pending. Its nowhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where on the website do they tell you the estimated arrival of pending deposits? I'm pretty sure I starting the whole deposit process a couple days before the 21st and that's when it said 5-7 business days and then so the withdraw from my checking account on the 21st I figured ok this is a couple of the 5-7 days so it'll only be another couple of days from the 21st and it should easily be here by the 28th. This is worrying me now.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:24 PM

Ok. nevermind I found it. It says estimated today at 5:30 pm. I guess we'll see.
Closed Thread