Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 11-17-2007, 10:42 PM

Default Unsolicited PM from \"Doc7\" regarding his thread from early 2006

Out of the blue today I received a PM from the poster originally known as Doc7, whose original account was banned by his request as a result of this thread. I had no idea what ever became of him and there was never closure. Here is his initial PM:

Subject: The Doc7 Paxil Thread
"I don't remember the date that thread was trainwrecked.

But alas, I am Doc7.

On April 8th, 2006 (which I believe was about 1-2 weeks after the thread was wrecked; you can look up the date in the mod forum, I am sure), we ate dinner together at the local sit-down pizza place, watched Brokeback Mountain while she painted her toenails and drank wine...and then screwed.

Well, really, I was too nervous to keep an erection in the condom, so I got her off...MANY times (She said it was a record breaking weekend for her; I believe the count was 17 times over the next two nights) with my fingers. I got off in the morning via her hand. The next night went much better.

We screwed a LOT for several weeks, and began dating in late May. We dated for nearly 1.5 years, which ended 6 weeks ago.

Dunno why I am messaging you this, but I thought maybe some would be interested in a follow-up.

She was INCREDIBLY creeped out by that thread and the fact that people were instant messaging her. I remember seeing a post on there after she had found it, someone wrote "maybe this will be what makes things happen." I know that thread hurt me more than it helped, but it's kind of ironic...

she is now dating another and has finally successfully convinced me to stay out of her life for good. i had a really great time with her...but now i guess she just has to be a memory. maybe someday if i ever get in a mood i'll post a half-dozen or so trip reports."

I replied asking him if he wanted the thread moved back and wanted to supply closure for people who remember it. Here is his response:

"I pm'ed you because i did a search for doc7 and paxil and found your name the most times. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

if that thread was cleaned up, and returned, and NOT disclosed outside of the mod forum that i OK'ed it, i don't see the harm. as long as all the pictures are no longer on the thread, and/or her instant messenger screennames."

I believe that the mods/admins will consider it too much of a hassle to move back, which is kind of a shame, as it was an epic thread, remembered by some more than a year later as thread o' the year in OOT. Doc7 re-regged a week after his forced one month ban as user IdealFugacity. There is no way he contacted me >18 months later just to brag; and the fact that (as of this writing) he doesn't want to give the update himself, merely to move the thread back seems odd.

Personally, I would like to see it moved back if it's not a huge pain in the ass, but it requires some work from the reds or Mike Haven. Feel free to let me know. Thanks.

I received his permission to post these PMs for feedback.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Unsolicited PM from \"Doc7\" regarding his thread from early 2006

Given her reaction to the original thread and the fact that they broke up...

I can't decide if this part-brag, part "screw HER!" post should be included...
Old 11-17-2007, 10:52 PM

LL,

The only reason I asked is that it was one of the greatest threads I have ever read on the internet and I would hate to deprive the masses of reliving its greatness. It's like the exact opposite of the Rolling Stones.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LL,

The only reason I asked is that it was one of the greatest threads I have ever read on the internet and I would hate to deprive the masses of reliving its greatness. It's like the exact opposite of the Rolling Stones.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Stones still rock, watch your mouth.
Old 11-18-2007, 02:34 PM

I mean WTF with nobody commenting on this thread. Can I just link admins to posts which need to be nuked and then we can move it back? If OP wants it moved back and it's sterile, then there you go. Within the shed-jewel of the admins, of course, lest I be portrayed as a hater.

Also, I am gonna buttsex NT!'s fantasy team this week, EL DEE OH.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:04 AM

IMO he is trying to create a trainwreck to force his ex to CONTACT HIM. It seems obvious he is still stuck on her and trying to get her attention. I say we should avoid this and let sleeping dogs lie in peace. If she was 'INCREDIBLY creeped out by that thread' why does he want it back? Why is it a big deal to him that it is 'NOT disclosed' that he requested this thread be moved back? I think he is just trying to cause a trainwreck to have his ex contact him and she not know that 'he staged it'. JMHO.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
IMO he is trying to create a trainwreck to force his ex to CONTACT HIM. It seems obvious he is still stuck on her and trying to get her attention. I say we should avoid this and let sleeping dogs lie in peace. If she was 'INCREDIBLY creeped out by that thread' why does he want it back? Why is it a big deal to him that it is 'NOT disclosed' that he requested this thread be moved back? I think he is just trying to cause a trainwreck to have his ex contact him and she not know that 'he staged it'. JMHO.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Jim is spot on.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, I am gonna buttsex NT!'s fantasy team this week, EL DEE OH.

[/ QUOTE ]

o rly?

too bad for you kyle eckel is the new stud pats running back... think i might pick him up for next week [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

also, i agree w/ Jim, this smells of ulterior motive and/or attention whoring. i have never liked these threads anyway, i definitely wouldn't want this one back.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:50 AM

James,

That is a good call. I am really terrible at sniffing out ulterior motives and now that it's been pointed out to me it seems kinda obvious.

Suffice it to say, I am very disappointed in Maroney's performance. I brought him off the bench for yesterday's game and that's where he's most likely headed.